New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Can you imagine thdwighat this thread just got 30,000 posts. Thread was started 14 years ago
and it started with a Dwight Howard album , on CD lol

Suns remind me of the Brooklyn team of KD, Kyrie, Harden, Simmons etc.

High octane motley crew that had not much coaching or goal to set other than the proverbial 'want to win the title in 1 season.

Can you imagine that this thread just got 30,000 posts. Thread was started 14 years ago
one more fact.This thread has more views than any other thread on WBF. This thread has over 2 million views . even the Taiko thread at number two (La Creme de la Creme) has just over 1.3 million views. Also this thread has more replies than any other thread on WBF ....it just hit 30,000....La Creme de la creme has 21,000 ....this thread is the busiest on WBF

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
this aint the NBA but the Olympics as the USA closes out an excellent team from France to bring home the gold. Late in the the 4th France closes to within 3 but Steph took over the game and clobbered France with 3's from everywhere ...Steph hits 8 3 pointers for his only 24 point of the game.Steph should get a separate gold medal as he also won the previous game against Serbia to put the USA team into the gold. medal round. Steph sinks 4 tres in the final 2'11" to put out the lights for the France . USA wins their 5th gold in a row. LeBron was IMO borderline as he missed shots as usual and gave up the ball too many times late in the game but when it comes to crunch time Steph took over and the final 2 minutes were all Steph. I have to hand it to Team France, they hung tight until the final 2 minutes when Steph WAS the team

Final 98-87 USA

• Love
this aint the NBA but the Olympics as the USA closes out an excellent team from France to bring home the gold. Late in the the 4th France closes to within 3 but Steph took over the game and clobbered France with 3's from everywhere ...Steph hits 8 3 pointers for his only 24 point of the game.Steph should get a separate gold medal as he also won the previous game against Serbia to put the USA team into the gold. medal round. Steph sinks 4 tres in the final 2'11" to put out the lights for the France . USA wins their 5th gold in a row. LeBron was IMO borderline as he missed shots as usual and gave up the ball too many times late in the game but when it comes to crunch time Steph took over and the final 2 minutes were all Steph. I have to hand it to Team France, they hung tight until the final 2 minutes when Steph WAS the team

Final 98-87 USA
Phenomenal performance of Steph against the very aggressive French :eek:

Play hard party hard :cool:
1723380276718.png

serbia came close to upsetting the USA in the qualifying round for the gold but as I stated it was all Steph at the end of both those games. I saw Serbia has a player that was even bigger and taller than Jokic.

Reactions: jadis and christoph
With the crowd, France's defensive aggressiveness, and American sloppiness with the balI, I liked the French chances. But then, Enter Sandman! What a show he put on at the end!!
I like the Olympic stage and format. In the knockout round you win or you gone.

• Angry
@jadis

this news is huge.....another billionaire will become an owner of one of the greatest sports teams ever........

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu