NEW My Sonic Lab Flagship Cart -Signature Diamond

Reference Analog

Fleetwood Sound Owners Group
Feb 17, 2020
Oklahoma
www.referenceanalog.com
The new Flagship My sonic lab cart was quietly announced to the US market today! Below is all we know so far, but I already put our store demo order in so will definitely give more info as it comes :)

The new Signature Diamond elevates My Sonic Lab’s renowned cartridge technology with the addition of a diamond cantilever,
offering even greater rigidity and precision. Building on the acclaimed transparency and low distortion of the Signature series, the diamond cantilever delivers unmatched speed and detail, setting a new standard for true-to-source sound reproduction.

Designed by master cartridge maker Mr. Yoshio Matsudaira OEM and designer since 1959 for Air Tight, Supex, Koetsu, Miyabi, Audio Craft and more. Formed My Sonic Lab in 2004 to pursue and develop his ultimate dream cartridge.

Master cartridge maker Mr. Yoshio Matsudaira

Signature Diamond
Retail: $14,995
Output: 0.5 mV
Internal Impedance: 1.4Ω
Weight: 13g
Tracking Force: 1.9g – 2.2g
Loading: 100-800Ω (ideal is around 400Ω)
Cantilever: Tapered Diamond
Stylus Profile: Semi-Line Contact
Core Material: SH-μX | Neodynium #50 magnet

Reactions: MRubey

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu