New Network Acoustics eno2 system

Thanks coach; top tip, right there!

Apols, I took your post at face value.
:)
Here is the answer that has been posted in the AD.

In digital “speed” is measured by a square wave rise time. If you increase the square wave rise, time you can provide more accurate version of the original signal. A more instant on and off or more instant change in voltage rather. This was third-party tested through the university of Toronto and is in the patent 8,272,876. I believe that the increase was something around 14% but its been awhile I could be wrong. For Audiophile, what is important is that it’s highly audible. Delivers a much crisper clearer signal. It is reasonable to know that it is not only applicable to digital signals however obviously in that analog realm as some may argue that would not apply the same way to an analog signal. An analog signal is not as square wave. The basic understanding is that increasing square wave rise, directly relates to the decrease of jitter. They are proportional to one another. There is more in the patent that includes the reduction of THD using magnetic conduction and goes on to show increased efficiency of connected components to a cable with magnetic conduction. All were third party tests on magnetic conduction that were also verified by Walter’s Forensic Engineering in Toronto. I hope that helps. :oops:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu