New Wadax Atlantis Reference Dac

If you spend over US$13K for a server and the seller can't fix it, what will you do ?
You can ship your server to the dealers in Hong Kong. They will have the way to solve your problem. I do not believe Wadax can't fix it.

Reference Dac and Server with Atlantis Transport being installed by Audio Exotics at HK High End Audio Show 2021.
114307B0-E1EB-45BA-9D64-CB052DE25F9F.jpeg

They can't fix it, held by Wadax more than 6 months.
Ohh, maybe there is the dealer in Hong Kong here. He can support you. I think there is the reason in your problem.

The reason I post this Wadax address is : I wonder how is their after sales service ?
Want to see their internal operation, production ......
One guy spends more than 13K US$ for the Atlantic Server and the nightmare starts...six months waiting for repairing , he finally get it back and very soon it is dead again.
Hi Debunker.
You should have started explaining your problem instead of posting confusing info… Server is yours?

Last edited:
Dude, I was just curious was asking a simple question. And if you don't care, why did you respond to my post?

[expletive deleted]

I love my Luxman CDP. Also, I don't see what's funny. You appear to be a very strange person.
You were answering Lagonda’s joke post, so your question was in the same way… I can be strange to you but i’m not a fool guy…

Last edited by a moderator:
Chill out folks, please. All this attacking of a brand is really quite unnecessary. Wadax, like many other brands, has good products but the proof is in the listening. Some will like it, some won't, some will but the cost will be prohibitive. For those who have not heard their latest Dac, make the effort to hear one if you can and then we can get some personal feedback. I think that would be much more constructive and enlightening, at least for me.
No, mine's the best and your's sucks...;)... doesn't matter what "mine" is.

Well said, Howiebrou. I genuinely am intrigued to hear from people who have heard the equipment, yes even more so from unaffiliated audiophiles, but nevertheless, happy to read generally.

Furthermore, the rules here require industry affiliation disclosure. If a dealer has affiliations/brands in the signature, then we all know and can consider that fact when we read comments from a dealer or distributor.
Is there a thread yet on your new Robert Koda amps?

Is there a thread yet on your new Robert Koda amps?
Hi Morricab,

There is a K160 thread started by Amadeus when he got his pair. I will add to it hopefully later this month.

There is also another one which was not been active in some time

hmmm curious is stereophonic a member of audio exotics in hk? just wondering:)

Hi Debunker.
You should have started explaining your problem instead of posting confusing info… Server is yours?
He's just asking for a friend LMAO. Typical internet troll BS got snippets of some story second or third hand and embellish to make yourself the story. Who are you? No place no name no gear listed. You want to smear a companies reputation with your accusations and remain anonymous.
Welcome to the internet!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing