No one gives a toss about your new turntable, mate!

It seems to me that we vinyl lovers might just be able to develop some sort of bio-warfare psychological weapon out of our love. Tell someone you like records and turntables and apparently they froth at the mouth and the stress hormones deluge their bloodstream. Surely this is only one or two steps away from refining what we have and turning it into mas murder? :D Continuums instead of Colts? Sounds like a plan to me!

I'm sure that was supposed to be humor, but it was a little too mean to laugh at.

Tim

Father Chistmas was very generous to me this year and brought a brand new Shelter Harmony.
I am not vinyl purist and love native dsd and hirez pcm as well.
We have to keep the distance to our hobby and personally I found the article quite funny.

Happy New Year everyone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    536 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    674.8 KB · Views: 138

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing