QSA LANEDRI Series

Hi Steven,
Very glad yo see that there is a QSA Forum on WBF.
Congratulations!

I think I wrote the first QSA review on WBF, back in 2012.
:D

May I ask you two questions?

Firstly, I notice on you website that QSA-Lanedri cables are being launched.

May you tell us more about them?
What metals are employed and what special features do they have?

Secondly, several frds of mine in Hong Kong have bought QSA JitterPower.
IMG-20221230-WA0009.jpg

Again, please tell the WBF members more about these series of accessories.

Many thanks!

Cheers,
CK

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @kennyb123 . Have you tried Revelation PC on your Antipodes server?
Kevin
No, not yet. Antipodes servers respond well to better power cords in my experience. What’s holding me back is the economy with my employer now in the process of laying people off. I’ve been trying my best to stick as close as possible to revenue neutral by making sure I can fund these cables only from the proceeds gained by selling off other gear.

Reactions: gentcan
No, not yet. Antipodes servers respond well to better power cords in my experience. What’s holding me back is the economy with my employer now in the process of laying people off. I’ve been trying my best to stick as close as possible to revenue neutral by making sure I can fund these cables only from the proceeds gained by selling off other gear.
@kennyb123 thanks mate. Appreciate your sharing.

Reactions: kennyb123
I think after 48 hours it’s already obvious that there is something special about these cables - especially with outstanding recordings. It’s just that a bit of unnatural edge can be found in lesser recordings. After about 10 days much of that is gone though some days seem better than others. After 21 days it seems that the cables have vanished regardless of recording quality. But more importantly, the QSA magic is having more of an impact.

The number expressed by a fraction can grow by either increasing the numerator or decreasing the denominator. I think after about 10 days it becomes more apparent that both are occurring. QSA is allowing more and more goodness to come forth and cable burn in is removing harm that got in the way.

What cables you replaced with QSA Lanedri ?

I am MOST intrigued by what happens when the Sablon Prince comes back from Landeri-QSA treatment. Please update! Definitely looking forward to reading about that.

I have had a Spectral Revelation (Sablon Prince with QSA Revelation treatment applied to it) for some time. It very easily outperforms even a Gamma Infinity power cable and until recently, it was the very best performing power cable I had heard in my system, easily outclassing $20k+ power cables I have either owned or auditioned in the past. For components like the SGM Extreme, it is a dream pairing.

First, a bit about my mains infrastructure. In my listening room, I have 2 dedicated 30A lines. Each 30A circuit breaker has had QSA treatment applied to it. From my panel to my the outlet in each of these lines runs a 50 foot length of 6awg wire. Thus far, these in-wall cables have not been treated. Each outlet this wire terminates into is a QSA outlet with 2 standard 20A receptacles. My mains provides a rock stable 123V of AC and I have a pair of monoblocks that plug directly these outlets.

Recently, I received a pair of Spectral Infinity power cables to power my pair of Block Audio SE Class A monoblocks. Since these are class A amplifiers, common wisdom would suggest that since they are supposed to draw a constant and steady level of current from the wall (in my case, a fairly steady 550 watts at idle per monoblock), the gauge of conductor in the power cable shouldn't matter in theory and so the 6awg wire used in the Spectral (in my case, a Sablon Prince) should offer no advantage over the 10awg wire used in the Gamma. In reality, the differences are quite staggering with regards to dynamics, density, and air in favor of the much beefier 6awg Spectral power cable. You hear it instantly. Now this is my first experience with Infinity treatment on a Sablon power cable and the improvement over Revelation is quite dramatic. In comparison, the Revelation treated cable sounds a touch brighter and thinner while this new cable just sounds incredibly dense and full. Compared to the untreated Sablon Prince (which I also had on hand to directly compare against), dynamics takes an unsurprising leap forward but the presentation also sounds faster, more spacious, more alive, and once again denser and weightier. It sounds cliché but it does sound like a serious amplifier upgrade and as good as things sounded before, it becomes impossible to go back.

With the Spectral Revelation power cable powering the SGM Extreme, a Gamma Infinity powering the dCS Vivaldi Apex, and a Gamma Infinity powering my line conditioner where the Extreme and Vivaldi were both plugged into, I was just extremely happy with this new high mark that my system had reached. I then tried the Spectral Infinity power cord on my line conditioner and this is where things got interesting. Dynamics once again very significantly improved but I was expecting this. I was expecting the presentation to sound denser just as I heard with the monoblocks but instead of increased density, what really stood out was tremendous air. It was shocking really. Everything sounded so much more spacious and it turns out that different components react differently. My Block Audio monoblocks became more "Gryphon like" while it was as if I had added a tube stage to the dCS Vivaldi. If I had to prioritize, as significant as the impact of the Spectra power cables are on my monoblocks, I would say the Spectral Infinity power cable make a more notable impact on the line conditioner that feeds my source equipment.

If the budget is there for a Spectral power cable, it is well worth the expense, imo, especially for your line conditioner.

Yeah that’s a tough pill to swallow. $5-10k in cables/fuses for $200 piece of gear.

Fast forward about a week, I was so enthralled by the impact of placing a Spectral Infinity on my line conditioner that I sent in the Sablon Prince that was previously powering this line conditioner to QSA-Lanedri to have Infinity treatment applied. If you weren't aware, yes, this is an option that is available. Around the same time, I agreed to loan the Spectra Revelation power cable I was using to power my SGM Extreme to a friend because he was interested in hearing its impact in his system. Out of necessity, I was forced to power my line conditioner with an older Shunyata Sigma NR and my Extreme with a Shunyata Alpha NR. Nothing against these cables because I considered them state of the art at one time but especially after removing the Spectra PC from the Extreme, there was a fairly significant collapse. As good as the SGM Extreme is, at this point, my nVidia TV Shield Pro, this $200 piece of gear that has no right to be fed data from an expensive QSA Gamma Infinity LAN cable and powered by a Paul Hynes SR4 LPSU with QSA Silver fuse and a Gamma Infinity power cord was outperforming a $30k music server that I consider to be the best in the world. Compared to the Extreme, the nVidia device sounded a touch more forward than I would like but otherwise, dynamics, sound staging, air, clarity, and tone were either on par or better than the Extreme now. It was bad enough that until I got the Spectra back yesterday, I had decided to shut down the Extreme.

With the hobbled Taiko Extreme taken off line for nearly a week, my QSA'd nVidia Shield TV Pro did an admirable job filling in. This device is a Chromecast device and can function as a Roon, Tidal, Qobuz, or Spotify endpoint. It only outputs 48kHz PCM and so anything higher than this is automatically downsampled. You would think this "non-audiophile" device was a compromise but in my case, it wasn't. Once you experience this level of performance, you no longer think it's insanity to spend this kind of attention onto a $200 device. With QSA-treated products, you really need to look at the value of the end result and not the starting price of the component. If you can turn a rock into gold for less than the price of actual gold, what does it matter how much that rock cost?

Fantastic news Romaz
Thank you for reporting it to all of us.
We need to learn.
This is very encouraging. I can't wait to get my QSA Lanedri cables.
Experiencing them might be a new chapter in my Audio Nirvana .

I already reached the level of the very top performing systems without thise cables
but there is much more to come.
I expect
1. ULTIMATUM INFINITY SPEAKER CABLES
2. ULTIMATUM INFINITY POWER CABLE
3. GAMMA INFINITY XLR
4. GAMMA INFINITY ETHERNET

I also have an order for
TAIKO SWICH
TAIKO NET CARD
Takio DAC cable .

Building something I can't predict, but hoping for the best only.

You could consider the QSA treatment of the Taiko Extreme.
Not sure what they are doing applying Infinity treatment but if this not destroyed your Shield pro , than it might be safe for Extreme as well.
This might become the Ultimate server.

I would like to address the elephant in the room

As QSA technology is a proprietary technology, we would not be in position to discuss what is behind it or how it is used. Trying to answer questions on this technology without clarifying it would not satisfy the curiosity as every answer will trigger other multiple questions!

For those who have tried QSA products ranging from the fuses, sockets, MCB, Power & LAN jitters, to Switches, know what this technology can do to the audio setup. All I can say that QSA applied on a quantum level is revolutionary and it is challenging the fundamentals of what is in the audio market today.

As an audiophile myself, I believe that all what matters first and foremost is the impact on the music and the emotional connection in my listening sessions. And it is this impact with QSA in the audio chain that was driver behind creating the QSA LANEDRI to spread the joy.

The objective behind creating this forum is to share all impressions and experiences from everyone who is trying the QSA LANEDRI products. The first round of orders that took place on the QSA LANEDRI audio cables will be shipped out to buyers by end of next week.
A friend of mine just let me know about QSA-Lanedri cables. Sounds interesting. So what does “QSA applied on a Quantum level” actually mean in terms of the Physics involved?

Not interested in how you do it, that’s obviously propriatary. Just in what’s actually happening at the physical level.

”Acting at the quantum level of metals, QSA technology enables any metal to behave similar to a superconductor i.e. superior flow of electrons which allows for greater conductivity and the removal of the bottle-neck distortions”

So what’s actually happening to the metal at a quantum level? What measurements have you correlated to this effect?

Can you reference some science from the public domain as I’d be interested to read some of the background. Thanks

Last edited:
A friend of mine just let me know about QSA-Lanedri cables. Sounds interesting. So what does “QSA applied on a Quantum level” actually mean in terms of the Physics involved?

Not interested in how you do it, that’s obviously propriatary. Just in what’s actually happening at the physical level.

”Acting at the quantum level of metals, QSA technology enables any metal to behave similar to a superconductor i.e. superior flow of electrons which allows for greater conductivity and the removal of the bottle-neck distortions”

So what’s actually happening to the metal at a quantum level? What measurements have you correlated to this effect?

Can you reference some science from the public domain as I’d be interested to read some of the background. Thanks
Hi Blackmorec,

Our position is not to discuss the QSA technology as any discussion at whatever level will lead to more questions.

The QSA technology is an enabler for achieving the ultimate goal of improving audio and video quality to unprecedented level that were never achieved at any price and the QSA Lanedri brand is created to share the joy of this audio and video experiences with the world.

We intend that this forum is all about sharing those QSA Lanedri experiences allowing all of us to learn and for whomever interested to be part of this QSA Lanedri journey.

I posted earlier in this thread about my first 48 hours with QSA cables in post #89. After that initial experience, I left for a 12 day vacation in the tropics, came back, and continued the burn-in with fresh ears. The QSA cables have now had roughly 300 hours of playing time and I’m ready to report more definitive impressions. I can say that, with the exception of one listening session around the 160 hour mark where I just wasn’t engaged (Was it me? Was it the cables?), the cables have improved over time, though the most dramatic improvement comes in the first 48-72 hours.

I have the following QSA cables in my system now:
  • Gamma Revelation power cord ($2500 retail after intro offer expires) between the wall and my Shunyata Everest conditioner (replacing Shunyata Sigma v2 XC power cord - $3250 retail)
  • Gamma Revelation power cord from Everest to Crayon CFA 1.2 integrated amp (replacing Shunyata Delta v2 NR power cord - $2500 retail)
  • Gamma Revelation power cord from Everest to Sean Jacobs DC4 ARC6 power supply for Chord DAVE DAC (replacing Shunyata Delta v2 NR power cord - $2500 retail)
  • Gamma Infinity speaker cables ($6000 retail after intro offer expires) from amp to Devore Gibbon X speakers (replacing Daedalus/Wywires speaker cables – roughly $2500 retail about 9 years ago)
Note that the following cables were unchanged (so far) in my system:
  • Sablon Prince power cord between Everest and Taiko Extreme
  • Shunyata Omega USB from Extreme to Audiowise SRC-DX
  • HFC CT-2 3D cables feeding DAVE
  • Interconnects from HFC and Wywires (a QSA Gamma Revelation RCA cable has not arrived yet)
Listening Process

For the first 250 hours or so, I simply listened to my “new” system with all of the QSA cables inserted, becoming accustomed to the new sound, and taking occasional listening notes.

Over the last 3-4 days I have taken a more systematic, critical approach. This starts with listening to about 15 tracks that represent a cross-section of genres, sampling rates, recording quality, etc. I included some bright, unforgiving recordings, demo quality recordings, PGGB remastered tracks, Redbook, hi-rez, etc.

My process was to listen to:
  • these select tracks with all of the new QSA cables in the system
  • switch out one QSA cable and replace it with my old cable and listen to the same tracks
  • switch out the old cable for the new QSA and listen again (in other words, A-B-A)
  • take extensive listening notes
This process allowed me to isolate and zero in on the difference that an individual QSA cable made in the context of a system that included other QSA cables. It did not allow me to make judgments about what adding a single QSA cable might do to an otherwise non-QSA system. All of this listening was on the digital side of my system. My impressions of the effects of QSA cables on my analog system appear later in this post.

General Impressions of All QSA Cabling

Before highlighting the special qualities of these cables, I will simply say that these cables transformed my system. This was obvious at the 48 hour mark and I did not need to evaluate individual cables to know that, together, these cables were on par with, or sometimes exceeded, a major component upgrade. I have no idea, on a technical level, what these cables are doing. But I can report the following:

Clarity

Clarity, transparency, detail retrieval – it’s all there in spades. My system was highly resolving, relatively speaking, before the introduction of these cables. I’ve been chasing transparency for years. The Chord DAVE, especially with the Sean Jacobs DC4 ARC6 power supply, shines a powerful light on recordings. And yet . . . I had no idea how much music was not coming through. Vocals are exceedingly clear. I could hypothesize that the noise floor is much lower but the truth is that I really don’t know what is happening. I just know that these cables are incredibly transparent.

Immediacy, Realism, Vibrancy

These cables are not for people who want a super-relaxed, back-of-the hall listening experience. They kind of grab you by the lapels and command you to listen. The music pops with vibrancy, color, presence, and immediacy. Yes, the music is presented in a little more forward fashion. That does not mean it has been fatiguing. I’ve listened to a LOT of music in the last 10 days and I haven’t once felt like the sound was overbearing or annoying (well, I will qualify that and say that bad recordings are still bad recordings, but the overall feeling is not one of too much analysis or aggression at the expense of musical enjoyment). PRAT is off the charts when the music calls for it and good live recordings really come alive.

Bass Quality

Notice that I said bass quality, not quantity. While my attention was often drawn to the lower registers, it was generally because I was hearing greater definition, more solidity, and greater nuance than I was accustomed to. The initial impression is that you are hearing deeper bass, sometimes more bass. But for me at least, after careful listening to different types of bass and different musical genres, my impression is that bass is simply more controlled, more fleshed out, and more detailed than I have ever heard it.

Beauty and Refinement, Balance and Musicality

I owned Shindo tube gear years ago, and it could sound absolutely beautiful and refined with the right piece of vinyl. At the same time, I knew that it colored the sound in a way that was sometimes more beautiful than real life. Not only that, but it would edit music by, for example, highlighting a solo line at the expense of the backing instrumentation. These QSA cables are very evenhanded. I hear no artificial ingredients, no editor making choices. The music just flows through these cables and, if the recording is delicate, you will hear delicacy.

The first sonic quality I highlighted here was clarity. I wouldn’t blame you if you were skeptical that a super-transparent cable could also sound really musical. Transparency is too often accompanied by a thin sound, or a bright sound, or a clinical, “too clean” non-musical sound. Not so here. There is body, density, and refinement. These cables will not change the tonal balance of your system. They improve so many different areas of sound that are important to audiophiles but they do so in a balanced, musical fashion.

To be continued . . .

Listening to Vinyl

Over the last six years or so, I feel like analog has been my neglected child as I poured money into my digital system and reaped the benefits. A couple years ago I bought a Shunyata Everest and a loom of Shunyata’s power cables (see above) and that definitely helped analog. These QSA cables are a different and higher magnitude of improvement, however, and that’s not a knock on the Shunyata gear, which I continue to believe is very high quality, high value gear.

The only change in the QSA cabling for my analog system was to move the Gamma Revelation power cord from the Sean Jacobs power supply powering my DAC to a Paul Hynes SR5 DR48 custom power supply powering my Crayon phono stage.

All of the benefits described above apply to analog. I will say I was even more surprised at the improvement since I haven’t spent the same time and money on analog that I have on digital. Vinyl now sounds more robust, dynamic, and buoyant. Clarity has increased tremendously and the whole listening experience is just easier for my brain to process – I’m not straining to understand lyrics or hear inner voices on certain records anymore. It also feels like the QSA cable that is connected to my Paul Hynes power supply has released the potential of this piece, especially when it comes to bass reproduction.

Evaluation of Individual QSA Cables and Relative Impact

When zeroing in on the benefits of individual QSA cables, their positive qualities became starkly apparent when I reinserted them into the system after listening to my old cables. There were times when this was a laugh-out-loud difference. This could be disconcerting because I realized that simply subtracting one QSA cable could affect the overall sound to a large degree.

I will also say that the speaker cables had the most impact of any QSA cable in my system (this makes sense: they are the only Infinity cable in the system right now). My old speaker cables, which I had always liked and which I chose after comparing them to numerous contenders, sounded thin, lightweight, and murky by comparison. I won’t say that my old cables sounded “broken” but I will say that they sounded coarser, more opaque, less nuanced, less weighty, and with fuzzier bass. Basically, every parameter you can come up with, the QSA cables were superior.

When evaluating the relative impact of the QSA cables vis-à-vis each other, I would rate the speaker cables a 10 out of 10 (10 being the highest positive impact in the system), the Revelation power cord from the wall to my Everest as an 8.5, the Revelation power cord to my amp as a 7, and the Revelation power cord to my Sean Jacobs power supply for my DAC as a 6.

The Value Question

I’m at a point in my audiophile journey where I’m not really interested in small advances in sonic quality. I want really big bang for my audiophile buck and I don’t want to strain to hear subtle differences.

Admittedly, cables were never the first thing that came to mind when I wanted bang for the buck and QSA cables are not inexpensive. Consider yourself a normal, sane audiophile if red flags appear on your radar. But read through the comments. Everyone has different ears, different systems, and different facility with English, but there is a common thread – these cables do something different. I don’t for a minute pretend that I’ve heard even a small fraction of the cables on the market today. Still, these cables have upended my priorities for how I will improve my system going forward. As @romaz said above, QSA treatment virtually forces you to rethink the value question. I am now figuring out how I can afford QSA upgrades and I am prioritizing that ahead of upgrades to major components.

Of course we all would like to know just what the hell is happening, on a technical level, with these cables. If you strongly prefer to know all the details surrounding the treatment process and underlying physics, you are going to be frustrated. But with a money-back guarantee, you might want to give these cables a shot.

Fantastic news Romaz
Thank you for reporting it to all of us.
We need to learn.
This is very encouraging. I can't wait to get my QSA Lanedri cables.
Experiencing them might be a new chapter in my Audio Nirvana .

I already reached the level of the very top performing systems without thise cables
but there is much more to come.
I expect
1. ULTIMATUM INFINITY SPEAKER CABLES
2. ULTIMATUM INFINITY POWER CABLE
3. GAMMA INFINITY XLR
4. GAMMA INFINITY ETHERNET

I also have an order for
TAIKO SWICH
TAIKO NET CARD
Takio DAC cable .

Building something I can't predict, but hoping for the best only.
All top of the line mate. Well done.

A general QSA Question....I recently purchased a silver jitter plug and was amazed at the results. It was plugged into the wall from my Power Conditioner. I currently have a SR orange duplex outlet at the wall. If I were to replace the outlet with a QSA outlet, do I need to go silver to get the best benefit? They are not inexpensive. Or, could i go Red/Black or Red?

Anyone have pictures of Ultimatum pc relative to Spectra and Gamma pc?
Hi Forte,

We are running the last round of R&D on the Ultimatum Power cable which is planned to be commercially ready by next quarter.

The Ultimatum Series is a fully customized one as the goal is to create cables that matches all the criteria in order to achieve the ultimate QSA impact. Photos will be shared as soon as we have the final version ready.

Hi Forte,

We are running the last round of R&D on the Ultimatum Power cable which is planned to be commercially ready by next quarter.

The Ultimatum Series is a fully customized one as the goal is to create cables that matches all the criteria in order to achieve the ultimate QSA impact. Photos will be shared as soon as we have the final version ready.

I am waiting for the Ultimatum Speaker and Power both Infinity treatment with all respect to the QSA Lanedri final touches.
I strongly prefer to wait for the very best QSA and Lanedri together with Romaz can do.
They know what they are doing and if lower priced options are so good I expect only things that the double name of both cables is suggesting :
ULTIMATUM and INFINITY in one.

Has anyone A/B compared the Ultimate Series Speaker Cables between the Revelation Line and the Infinity line? It sounds like the infinity line is magical. However, I am not in the financial capacity at this time to necessarily go all in. How much difference is there? I just learned about this thread yesterday so I am late to the party and if possible would like to take advantage of the intro pricing. I need a day or two to brace my wife for the cost.

A general QSA Question....I recently purchased a silver jitter plug and was amazed at the results. It was plugged into the wall from my Power Conditioner. I currently have a SR orange duplex outlet at the wall. If I were to replace the outlet with a QSA outlet, do I need to go silver to get the best benefit? They are not inexpensive. Or, could i go Red/Black or Red?

Here are my observations. I currently have QSA outlets, a Jitter, and now a complete loom of QSA-Lanedri power cables powering each of my most important components.

The efficacy of QSA treatment is predicated on a variety of factors including:

1) Level of treatment applied. With respect to outlets, fuses, and Jitters, as you go up the line (...Red, Red-Black, Silver, Gold), the level of treatment has been intensified and so the impact of treatment is greater. With respect to QSA-Lanedri cables, there are currently only 2 levels of treatment and that is Revelation and Infinity.

2) Mass of conductor. The larger the mass of conductor that QSA treatment is applied to, the greater the impact of treatment. You already know what treating a Power Jitter sounds like since you have one. The mass of conductor in that Jitter is roughly the same as in an outlet is my guess. The mass of conductor in a 10awg power cable is significantly greater and in a 6awg power cable is greater still. This is why even for a tiny device that draws 1-2 watts, powering it with a 6awg Spectra power cable can result in massive improvement. Should you ever hear the impact of an Ultimatum speaker cable, which is comprised of massive 4/0 (0000) AWG conductor, you will understand why QSA went to great lengths to use wire like this because the level of improvement is almost beyond words to describe.

3) Proximity to component. The closer a QSA-treated product is to a component, the greater the effect. This is why something like a fuse which has only a small amount of conductor can have such a significant impact since it sits at the heart of a component. Your Jitter is so much further upstream that it's impact should be less but because it has so much more conductor, the net impact is probably roughly the same (probably greater). Between an outlet and a Jitter, while they probably have roughly the same amount of conductive material, because the Jitter is closer to the component, it probably has an overall greater effect. I have both a QSA outlet and a Jitter and that is my assessment.

Adding QSA-treated items to your audio chain will have an additive impact. If you score the relative net impact of an outlet as a 3, as an example, then the relative impact of a Jitter might be a 3.5, a fuse somewhere between a 3-3.5, and a power cable a 10, then you can expect the overall impact to have a magnitude of all of those things added together. If you go Red, the magnitude of impact will be less than Red-Black which would be less than Silver. There is no penalty for mixing Red and Silver. Same thing with Revelation and Infinity. The impact will be additive and there seems to be no saturation effect or diminishing law of return. This tells you how damaging conductors are, that if you replace standard conductor with treated conductor, you are essentially stripping away some of the damage they are causing and the higher the level of treatment applied to the conductor, the more damage you are stripping away resulting in greater conductance (as evidenced by the improved dynamics), lower distortion (as evidenced by greater clarity and transparency) and whatever else QSA treatment may be accomplishing. Whether QSA treatment is filtering noise, I don't know, but noise floor seems considerably lower. Again, these are my conjectures. I have no measurements but these things are very easy to hear.

As you've now dipped your toes into QSA waters and have some understanding of what this treatment can offer in the form of something as tiny as a Jitter, the challenge now is how to get the most bang for your buck with your next QSA item. The benefits of a QSA outlet or in your case, a QSA Jitter that feeds your line conditioner is that these things benefit your system globally. With a QSA-Lanedri power cable, that cable benefits the component it is directly attached to but because it is closer proximity to that component and has considerably greater mass of conductor, as you might guess, the impact is greater. Much greater. If you use such a cable to directly power your Horizon, I'm willing to bet you will think Lampizator had come up with a version 2 of your DAC. Same with your Aries Cerat amps. The impact should not be subtle, especially with the Spectra line. If you use the QSA-Lanedri power cable to power your line conditioner, it will improve everything plugged into your line conditioner. If you value each of the components plugged into your line conditioner equally, this is a good way to go. If there is a component that you value above all else, it would make sense to perhaps apply the power cable to that component. Regardless, the impact of a QSA-Lanedri power cable, especially a Spectra, will be far greater than what you will get with a Jitter, outlet, or fuse.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing