Real Estate: Castles in Europe

Zero000

Jul 28, 2014
Forgot to say...

Prince Harry & Megan slept in this here exact same bed in the Long Room.

LOL.

Attachments

• IMG_20211124_113606.jpg
    IMG_20211124_113606.jpg
    381.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: rando

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Hmm, were they aWOKE all night?

AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
I guess you could think of spliffs as an allegory for everything that should be verboten, especially in public. I guess there are two levels of analysis here.
A) He may indeed be more rebellious than his older brother as he never felt a part of the bubble. Predominantly, because he is sixth in line, so why would he care anyway.
B) It could also be the image sold by the media. I am not coining a conspiracy theory here, but how media portray somebody matters a great deal. Perhaps, William also had a few bloopers in the past, but it was toned down and Harry's adventures were not. Such a contrast works in favour of the Royal family. All the loyal subjects of the Crown will be able to sympathise/ identify with one of the two images. One being strength, stability and responsibility represented by the older brother and the second one being a closer to people side of the family with a human face.

Also, you always need a black sheep in the family to make the other sheep look better.

howiebrou

Jun 29, 2012
I guess you could think of spliffs as an allegory for everything that should be verboten, especially in public. I guess there are two levels of analysis here.
A) He may indeed be more rebellious than his older brother as he never felt a part of the bubble. Predominantly, because he is sixth in line, so why would he care anyway.
B) It could also be the image sold by the media. I am not coining a conspiracy theory here, but how media portray somebody matters a great deal. Perhaps, William also had a few bloopers in the past, but it was toned down and Harry's adventures were not. Such a contrast works in favour of the Royal family. All the loyal subjects of the Crown will be able to sympathise/ identify with one of the two images. One being strength, stability and responsibility represented by the older brother and the second one being a closer to people side of the family with a human face.

Also, you always need a black sheep in the family to make the other sheep look better.
I just call a twat a twat.

Reactions: Zero000

AThrillOfHope

Jul 27, 2021
That is very interesting Marc, thank you.

Does the Grade 1 listing also mean that, without changing walls or tearing anything down or replacing windows or doors, the purchaser cannot add drywall or soffits or a dropped ceiling to run HVAC ducting? Or replace plumbing fixtures, bathrooms and kitchen appliances?

Yeah, but if someone accidentally knocked the whole thing over? What then? Would it be considered Grade 1 Rubble? Just thinking outside the box.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing