Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
AED3D43E-134C-4F9B-91E7-4C953F42C783.jpeg

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

wow Tang, you just about ran out of geography

I come close to my speakers as well but not like you. Thats a good thing because you're going to find the amps are so good that you would be either looking for a way to widen your room or to move. That was the option I had when I moved to my house. Either I move or I build the sound room into my house. To me the amps were keepers so I built the room as I didn't want to move. I feel your pain ;)

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
Last edited:

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Wait? You had Ayon amps/preamp until just recently, right? Can you comment on the change to Lamm?

More suspension of disbelief morricab. The Ayon is excellent in making musical pops. Musical pop happens when there is a contrast and fluctuation of energy of sound from each instrument radiating to listener. The ML3 on this regard is equivalent to the Ayon drank a few bottles of Redbull. Even more energetic and connection to listener. These pops of instrument become even more closer to real when the ML3 exhibits such high definition and inner resolution of instrument sound with vivid density and a bit raw tone. Nuance is also not just nuance. It is nuance with definition.

I think Jack described the ML3 better than anyone in anotherthread.

Kind regards,
Tang

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Tang, are you not even the least bit curious to really complete yr musical education, and compare the Lamms to Thomas Mayers?

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Tang, are you not even the least bit curious to really complete yr musical education, and compare the Lamms to Thomas Mayers?
Dear Marc,

You should leave the job of being a mosquito itching people for Kedar. Buying very expensive gear is very risky. I am risk-free now. And I want to remain risk-free.

Tang ;)

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
I guess you're asking me to BUZZ off w my suggestion. I'm v happy to let Ked stay the irritating agitator.

Reactions: bonzo75

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
More suspension of disbelief morricab. The Ayon is excellent in making musical pops. Musical pop happens when there is a contrast and fluctuation of energy of sound from each instrument radiating to listener. The ML3 on this regard is equivalent to the Ayon drank a few bottles of Redbull. Even more energetic and connection to listener. These pops of instrument become even more closer to real when the ML3 exhibits such high definition and inner resolution of instrument sound with vivid density and a bit raw tone. Nuance is also not just nuance. It is nuance with definition.

Kind regards,
Tang
Of all the equipment you own Tang, it’s you excellent hearing i envy most !

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Of all the equipment you own Tang, it’s you excellent hearing i envy most !

What other "equipment" of his could a playboy like you envy

Reactions: gian60 and Lagonda

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
We've just entered "The '70s Zone".

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
I think Ked mistook WBF for a fetish club to begin. Then he realised the fetishes in audio are so bad he couldn't admit to his mum how deep he was in.

Reactions: Lagonda

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland

Kind regards,
Tang
Sounds a lot like what I get from Aries Cerat coming from Ayon...

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Hmm, Lamm, AC, Nat.
Amps of choice for Darth Vader on The Dark Side.
The bad guys have all the best tunes.

Reactions: wh01sjongalt

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
I think Ked mistook WBF for a fetish club to begin. Then he realised the fetishes in audio are so bad he couldn't admit to his mum how deep he was in.
And i’m still laughing !

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Never say you enjoy audiophilia in pleasant company.

Reactions: Lagonda

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
Reactions: wh01sjongalt

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing