Taiko Audio SGM Extreme : the Crème de la Crème

the natives are getting restless. Updates on the chrome version router would also be much appreciated. I've just changed my name to Aaron A. Aaronovich. Im thinking that should get me up a few slots in the queue :cool:

We are definitely shipping a sizeable amount this week.

Dear Emile, what is the current shipping date estimate for black routers/DC distributors?

No word from the surface finish company but we’ve machined a new batch which we are finishing ourselves now. Aka will start shipping in the next few days aswell.

E9DCFF90-9E39-48F2-9E64-B794C4D5C917.jpeg

I have much bigger problems than routers and such! Audio terrorist! Already had a perimeter breach! Wish me luck here boys!

Attachments

• PXL_20230925_180702607.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20230925_180702607.PORTRAIT.jpg
    818.8 KB · Views: 128
I have much bigger problems than routers and such! Audio terrorist! Already had a perimeter breach! Wish me luck here boys!
John, good to see you have an ample supply of chew toys behind you, but maybe not the right size for a couple months yet. I’ll send you some teething interconnects in the meantime. Maybe an old 4awg power cord too.
Looking good ;)

Is there any news on the XDMS general release? I recall it was awaiting Apple sign off and then there were tweaks underway.

Yes... we dare you to show us the new E server.. Double dare you.
Hopefully everyone interested will be able to see and hear it at my house with Emile in attendance along with many industry dignitaries. Date is yet to be determined. If this comes about there are already over 50 RSVP's

Hopefully everyone interested will be able to see and hear it at my house with Emile in attendance along with many industry dignitaries. Date is yet to be determined. If this comes about there are already over 50 RSVP's

Steve, during the Taiko BPS comparison at your home, perhaps we should use nametags with name/wbf username. :)

Steve, during the Taiko BPS comparison at your home, perhaps we should use nametags with name/wbf username. :)
I intend to do that. Last year when we had over 40 people for the Horizon launch we used name tags.

Assembly is in full swing, black included, we should be able to get a bunch out today already!

View attachment 117229
View attachment 117230
Hey Emile,

Looks great! Quick question, are you guys also assembling the DC distributors at the moment? Or are those going to be produced and shipped later? (I just didn’t see any discussion of the finished cases anywhere in the last few pages)

Reactions: ctydwn

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing