Tidal La Assoluta system

I have 3 copper plates under my streamer. I grounded the top plate to the Tripoint NG yesterday. I will say no more! If you don't try it, you won't believe it!

Reactions: chimaera1982
Thanks for this picture (on which I recognize the Aardvark isolator as well). Adding a third slab of pure (untreated) copper under four of my audio components - Wadax reference server and Wadax reference dac as well as my two Acoustic Revive powerstrips - brought significant sonic improvements. What are in your audio system the sonic benefits resulting from adding a third copper slab?

Thanks for this picture (on which I recognize the Aardvark isolator as well). Adding a third slab of pure (untreated) copper under four of my audio components - Wadax reference server and Wadax reference dac as well as my two Acoustic Revive powerstrips - brought significant sonic improvements. What are in your audio system the sonic benefits resulting from adding a third copper slab?
The insertion of the second copper plate resulted in an immediate and significant SQ improvement, the effect of the third plate increased slowly but gradually. I was amazed at the effect when I took it out to make a threaded hole for the ground connection, and until then I only had the streamer on two plates. What can I say? I couldn't wait to put the third disc back in. The third disc slowly but surely refined the sound! There are only two copper plates under the DAC, but I have already ordered the third one.
And the grounding of the top plate is a miracle!
People change their system a lot in order to have the sound they like best, and in the meantime there will be certain points, which will become an inseparable part of the system. The Aardvark insulator is like that for me.

Reactions: Audiocrack

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu