UFO plunges into the water while being tracked

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
I m watching the 2019 Joe rogan Bob lazar interview .

The states already has nine crafts .

Elizondo/ ex pentagon also says they have exotic material not form this earth , come on US share something with the world :)

audiobomber

Oct 13, 2020
Sudbury ON, Canada
Surely these UFO's are piloted by Sasquatch. ;)

Note that UAP (unidentified aerial phenomenon) is significantly different from UFO (unidentified flying object). Many of these reports have been attributed to uncommon clouds, weather balloons, atmospheric temperature inversions, hoaxes and mass hysteria, not an object in flight.

The recent reports of UAP's are most likely a radar glitch:

We were monitoring the police band at work several decades ago. Local police were chasing down reports of a UFO. A couple of cruisers reported in detail the location and heading of the object. We went outside for a look and sure enough, spotted the "alien craft", which did appear to be flying. After several minutes, one of the cops came on the radio saying "Guys, I think we're chasing Mars". Sure enough, with clearer heads, we could see the bright object in the sky was stationary, not moving at all.

Last edited:

astrotoy

VIP/Donor
May 24, 2010
SF Bay Area
This is not new. All reported in the Book of Mormon. That is how the Native Americans arrived in North America.

• Haha
Reactions: Tim Link

PeterA

Dec 6, 2011
USA
I hear they come from the future. Imploring us to buy horns and SETs, and not to waste our cash on Magicos and SS. You see, they've already done that.

S ome E xtra T errestrial s abducted me last January and I was transported back to the future. There was no black background, only infinite space. No pinpoint imaging, just visuals beyond your imagination.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tim Link

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
According to a dutch newsagency the pentagon report is due today.
I ve been checking the skies but no white tic tac yet, lol
I must say the 2004 nimitz / david fravor encounter is very concincing.
Plus it would be quit arrogant to think were the only ones in this vast universe

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
From the early leaks to the press , the report seems not to reveal much .

By the way the sightings seem to be especially around military / nuclear missile sites and are increasing

May be the aliens are checking on their chimp DNA expiriment (us ) from 200000 years ago , and realize its gotten a bit out of hand , with the beings now potentially capable of destroying themselves.
Imagine the launch codes just getting erased in the event of a nuclear war ," peace out " :) :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lampie519 and ack

Lampie519

Mar 14, 2021
Hoofddorp, Holland
Funny that UFO sightings are most common in the US and on History Channel... i live close to an airport and have "UFO" sightings every few minutes ha ha...
Plus may neighbor has 3 kids, lot's of UFO's flying over my fence.. until i pick them up the next day...

Reactions: ack

rando

Sep 22, 2019
Funny that UFO sightings are most common in the US and on History Channel...

Southern US and certain areas in Russia both share a rich history of "probings" unreported elsewhere in the world over course of 20th and 21st centuries. Just a few decades ago this was a highly regular source of humor stateside with seemingly endless variety of animations by those impaled. :p

It might appear terrestrial activity prominent around Egypt's pyramids and other notable destinations ceased. Allow me to make clear how fickle a wind The History Channel would need to catch...

Reactions: Lampie519

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
I saw this in Iquitos / peru ( smartphone camera)
A local attended me of 3 objects in the sky .
I have no idea what it was , neither did he , but he observed them more often he said .
Its a jungle town not much tech. overthere besides the airport .
I d love to see those big black triangle ones . :)
UFO Iquitos.gif
UFO  Iquitos .gif
20191130_174913.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Addicted to hifi

Addicted to hifi

VIP/Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Australia
Reactions: andromedaaudio

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
There’s definitely life outside of planet earth.

"Definitely"?

Please tell us your objective scientific evidence (not theory, not deductions, not assumptions) for this proposition.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Would almost definitely be acceptable ?

Sure!

Please tell us your objective scientific evidence (not theory, not deductions, not assumptions) for your proposition that there almost definitely is life outside of planet Earth.

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
For me the most credibele incident is the 2004 Nimitz encounter .

An intelligent maneuvering object observed by two fighterjets (4 observers ) for 5 min , doing things that are simply unexplainable.
Instant acceleration , without exhaust fumes .
Dropping down from above 28000 feet to ocean level in 0.78 sec , do the math (incl start stop .)
Object was also observed by Radar on a ship and independant FLIR camera footage by another aircrew .
These are trained observers flying 80 million dollar jets , not the average loco on the street ;).
David fravor as well as the rest of the crew described it as something not of this earth

Westall incident is another good one , so is rendlesham forest UK

Last edited:

Mikem53

Oct 1, 2020
Sure!

Please tell us your objective scientific evidence (not theory, not deductions, not assumptions) for your proposition that there almost definitely is life outside of planet Earth.
I have not met any aliens yet, well .. Not of this earth.. So I can’t meet your strict criteria, But …
We are here, the universe is a big place with supposedly more stars than gains of sand on all the beaches of our world.. along with orbiting planets and whatnots.. Seems likely we are not alone out there.. but I digress.. no evidence or iPhone pictures to share.

Reactions: Ron Resnick

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing