Apr 17, 2016
So dear Ked
You will be perfect for her
So now we are on 3 to fight for her

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland
May i ask one of the experts, is the Indian the range topper or the Atlantis, and with apologies for being gauche, can i get an idea of the prices?

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
May i ask one of the experts, is the Indian the range topper or the Atlantis, and with apologies for being gauche, can i get an idea of the prices?

The Indian Signature is their top of the line TT - it is a little more expensive than the Atlantis, which is next in the line. I believe the list price of the Indian is £55k and the Atlantis £52k or thereabouts.

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland
Cheers Bill
Interesting that the prices are so close.....it suggests that there is not a hierarchy, just different perspectives

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Mr Enrico Datti,partner of Vyger,when brought Vyger to my home in July told me price of Atlantic is 54.000 euro and price of Indian signature is 55.000 euro,1000 euro more for the more cost of tripod
For him the sound is exactly same,told me could be Indian is little more dynamic,so could be better for rock music,for example,and Atlantis a little more musical and very little better
but 95% are similar and are on same level and Indian is not the top of the line,but are same

Solypsa

Jun 7, 2017
Seattle
www.solypsa.com
I am jealousy of Tang because he is more YOUNG more FINE more RICH and with BETTER SYSTEM than mine and I am sure at the end you will choose him

But you have the first hand experience with audio tekne and yamamura...so much excellent education!

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
I am jealousy of Tang because he is more YOUNG more FINE more RICH and with BETTER SYSTEM than mine

More Young..Yes. More stupid..Yes. More rich..not me..my wife. Better system..No..each system has its merits.

Tang:cool:

Reactions: Bobvin

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
More Young..Yes. More stupid..Yes. More rich..not me..my wife. Better system..No..each system has its merits.

More humor..... Yes !

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
With age comes wisdom, and hopefully a better sound.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

Chau

Feb 20, 2018
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Dear Chau
I am jealous
Why you send earth also to Tang?

Khun Tang,

I just fell off my chair ;) ?? reading your self description.
Let's think humbly and positively like you do: each system has its merits. But all my day dreaming is about your Doshi amp, your A820 , double Opus 1, American Sound TT. Let me know if you need to hire a duster for your listening room, please :) I promise not to wear sharp metal watch like your ex maid :)

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Dear Chau,
you are so beautiful,
if Tang see you,keep you as lover,not maid and for gift can buy for you Opus 1 instead a diamond ring

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland
Are any of you gentlemen even single?
Let's hope your Significant Others dont read these threads

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
Are any of you gentlemen even single?
Let's hope your Significant Others dont read these threads
And suddenly WBF has become a multi purpose platform. Who needs Tinder !

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
I was joking,Italians like joking

so finish this story
Italians like other things to, you are famous for it. Remember Berlusconi !

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland
I remember him calling the German Chancellor an unfuckable lardarse?
Seemed a bit cruel.
And massively self defeating

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing