Apr 20, 2010
New York City
WBF10.jpg

WBF9.jpg

WBF11.jpg

WBF12.jpg

Bill Hart

May 11, 2012
Now, we need a silhouette legend to identify everybody. (if they want to be). Who's who?

Bill Hart

May 11, 2012
The good looking blonde to my left is my wife and my youngest daughter is sitting across from me

I long ago learned not to make comments about women in photos of social gatherings. I remember on a car chat site I used to frequent, someone said something inappropriate about a young, good looking woman in a group photo; my friend then posted that it was his daughter. Didn't go over real well.

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
Thanks for posting the pictures Myles (I am the only one that looks MexicanStyle :) )

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
I didn't see anybody in the pics with a sombrero, senor. :)

Bill, I wanted to thank you for the generous round of drinks to everyone. You are a gentlemen and a scholar.

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
Bummer, no pics of me...just the important people. :)

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Bummer, no pics of me...just the important people. :)

Sorry about that Lee :( I don't know what happened to you when I shot pics of "our" end of the table.

I also know that I missed one other tables--nor did I remember to have a pic taken of me :(

Live and learn.

Better luck next year.

Bill Hart

May 11, 2012
Bill, I wanted to thank you for the generous round of drinks to everyone. You are a gentlemen and a scholar.

You bet Lee. I had made a posting a while ago about an Eastwind record that I thought was just spectacular, I remember you said you were involved in some Hank Jones recordings at some point? Maybe my Nam era flashbacks are kicking in again. I'll try to find the posting.
La Rochefoucauld had a wonderful line, something like: "A true gentleman is never unintentionally rude."
Knowing that, I guess I'm a scholar. :)
Having checked, that quote is attributed to Oscar Wilde, so I'm a shitty scholar, too!

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
Sorry about that Lee :( I don't know what happened to you when I shot pics of "our" end of the table.

I also know that I missed one other tables--nor did I remember to have a pic taken of me :(

Live and learn.

Better luck next year.

No worries Myles. But if it happens again I kidnap a cat. I kid. :)

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
You bet Lee. I had made a posting a while ago about an Eastwind record that I thought was just spectacular, I remember you said you were involved in some Hank Jones recordings at some point? Maybe my Nam era flashbacks are kicking in again. I'll try to find the posting.
La Rochefoucauld had a wonderful line, something like: "A true gentleman is never unintentionally rude."
Knowing that, I guess I'm a scholar. :)
Having checked, that quote is attributed to Oscar Wilde, so I'm a shitty scholar, too!

Actually just knew David Baker, the engineer who did some of Hank Jones and Eastwind/88s recordings. But I love them and seek as many out as I can find.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing