What turntables do you use? Pictures would be nice as well :-)

It's a light effect from the camera's lense Myles. :b

Gosh I thought we had captured the karma of an LP why they sound better than CDs :)

Don't feel sad Myles; LPs are still a very fine audio (music) medium. :b
And you can get that aura also from R2R.

And light reflections (Music Karma) from a CD/SACD as well.

Here:

2830064545_13c179be38_z.jpg

And here:

2104868767_9e41da1467.jpg

TW ACUSTIC Black Knight

Attachments

• 2011_01270057..JPG
    2011_01270057..JPG
    167.6 KB · Views: 1,657
  • 2011_01270056..JPG
    2011_01270056..JPG
    185.1 KB · Views: 1,833
  • 2011_03030006..JPG
    2011_03030006..JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 2,068
Reactions: DetroitVinylRob
DEV, Very Cool TT.

My TW Acustic Raven AC

TW Acustic Raven AC with a TW Acustic Raven 10.5 tonearm mounted with an Ortofon MC Windfeld in the primary spot on right and at the back is the Breuer 8C mkII with an Allaerts MC1B.

Attachments

• 002..jpg
    002..jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 1,981
TW Acustic Raven AC with a TW Acustic Raven 10.5 tonearm mounted with an Ortofon MC Windfeld in the primary spot on right and at the back is the Breuer 8C mkII with an Allaerts MC1B.

Nice table.

Hi pcosta, how's it going? Great pic, a little large! What do you have placed under your motor "Symposium Fat Padz" and table?

Hi pcosta, how's it going? Great pic, a little large! What do you have placed under your motor "Symposium Fat Padz" and table?

Hi David

Everything is good over here. I have been listening a lot, and I have had some friends over here too. I have been buying a lot of new music.

Under the motor are a set of Symposium Ultra Fat Padz, and under the TW is a product from Eden Sound. To get the belt riding where it should be. I would like to try some Fat Pads under the TW, but I will wait until my new rack is done.

I am really enjoying the sound I have been getting of late. The Ortofon MC Windfeld through the Expressive Technologies through the Tron Seven phono is amazing. Detail and power like never before. Those Ortofon are great trackers and will play anything you throw at them.

Are you still using your A90?

Clearaudio maximum solution with tangential arm and Goldfinger V2 Diamond.

Attachments

• IMG_3322..jpg
    IMG_3322..jpg
    487.8 KB · Views: 1,987
  • IMG_3330..jpg
    IMG_3330..jpg
    483.2 KB · Views: 2,188
  • IMG_3325..jpg
    IMG_3325..jpg
    499.6 KB · Views: 2,090
Everything is good over here. I have been listening a lot, and I have had some friends over here too. I have been buying a lot of new music.

I am really enjoying the sound I have been getting of late. The Ortofon MC Windfeld through the Expressive Technologies through the Tron Seven phono is amazing. Detail and power like never before. Those Ortofon are great trackers and will play anything you throw at them.

Are you still using your A90?

That's what it's all about :cool:

No currently my A90 is sitting boxed up until I get another arm.

I have the same brush to clean records, and the Last juice as well!

Fernando, that's interesting. I have used this Audioquest brush for about twenty (20) years now....still works like a charm:cool:. I should probably get a new one, but this one seems to last forever! The Last stylus cleaner and Stylast are also pretty old, but they too seem to have a VERY long shelf life. I will most likely replace the Stylast with something else soon, as I think the stuff does tend to migrate up the cantilever....at least that's what I have been told.:eek:

Hey Emre, those pictures are quite large ('n my PC's screen anyway). Smaller would be cool too. :b

Bob

sorry Bob, next time I will upload smaller ones :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing