What's Spinning Tonight?

Well, i think my 'earlier reference' was the 1993 cd which was truly bad. so 07 seems a lot better by comparison! Police remasters much better by Bob Ludwig.

---- I did compare them; they both sound awful, from my set of ears and in my own rig.

U2 is better live, much better 'presence'. :b

Frantz,

I've had the original London CD of the Rachmaninov, not the reissue, for years. Absolutely terrific! The acoustic of the Concertgebouw certainly supports this music! The english horn player early in the Dances is great!

Lee

SUG_LP-4068.png

In honor of Dave's passing...Quality Records 45 rpm reissue of "Time Out". RIP Dave......

Attachments

• AAPJ_8192-45__83377__06142012031056-8889.jpg
    AAPJ_8192-45__83377__06142012031056-8889.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 147
-- Same here, at 'jazz club live' level. :b ...From the "multichannel SACD" layer though, not the LP. ...I do have the "stereo LP" somewhere inside a special box.

-- We are in the Christmas Holidays spirit, and for the last week and more I am listening to a lot of Classical Christmas music, on the r.a.d.i.o. ...Very relaxing and peaceful. :b

Radio is great, we have so many stations now that we are sure to find some that are perfect for each one of us.
Like the Classical solo piano that I am listening to right now (non-Christmas music this time) is totally exquisite.

Happy Holidays & Listening to all.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu