What's Spinning Tonight?

The Clear Blue Sea, "Arrivals and Departures". Redbook. This is an interesting and very musical band from Austin. Post Rock.

More Ronnie Earl today

Duke and the Earl again
Then
Good News
Fathr's Day
Just for Today
Earl with Friends
Earl with Jimmie Rodgers
Healing Time
Blues Union with Joe Beard

Those are a good start

If you play and are lookin to steal licks get
Blues Guitar with Soul (DVD)

As I have said before
Damn do I miss those blues session at the old sittin bull pub. Across from the DEC clock tower in Maynard, Mass. A blues dive if there ever was one.

Last edited:
Space Oddity, Ziggy Stardust, Diamond Dogs and Station To Station seem to get most of the attention, but for my money I'll take Young Americans as my favourite David Bowie album. If one can't tap their toes while listening to it, there is no hope. ;):p

David Bowie - Young Americans.JPG

HARMONIUM - S/T debut album (1974).

IMO one of the finest Prog bands ever. Short-lived unfortunately, but their output (3 studio & 1 live album) still stand the test of time.

Harmonium - Harmonium 1974.JPG

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing