What's Spinning Tonight?

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Darkstar ‎– North. 2010 debut on Hyperdub. laid back synth with the most amazing vocoder vocal treatment makes it a sublime album.

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Dylan. Blood on the Tracks

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
You can line up and buy the new mofi one step 45rpm for $125. :)
I would like to get the first pressing signed by Bob.
I'm listening to it right now...high resolution/revolution (Surround Sound layer).

I know; it's digital, it's surround, and it's outrageous. :D It also has two hi-fi stereo tracks; one in hires and the other regular PCM. ...So three different choices from the same disc.
I have zero clue how much it costs today. When it was first released on SACD I just bought the full collection in the Box set. I have zero clue how much I paid back then.
https://www.discogs.com/Bob-Dylan-Limited-Edition-Catalog-Box-Set/release/1702461
And a short review: https://njnnetwork.com/2009/09/dylan-sacad-box-set-worth-the-change/

I also have few album copies (LPs), and CDs of Blood on the Tracks.
I'm big on Bob Dylan, very. ...One of those Bob's fans.
And I like both vinyl 12", 45s, and 5" discs of all high resolutions.

Last edited:

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Blonde on Blonde Revisited 2LP from a couple of years back. Mojo magazine presents Bob's classic album covered by indie various artists - damn brilliant in idea and execution.

Feb 7, 2013
England
Fela Kuti - The 69 Los Angeles Sessions

Fela Kuti.jpg

Skylab

May 14, 2016
Chicagoland
Elvis Presley - 24 Karat Hits
Analog Productions 45 RPM reissue

8D2C6217-E232-45DC-A8F8-4DCDF7C8E10B.jpeg

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Gaika ‎– SPAGHETTO. young lad from Brixton - part hip hop, part dark electronic - sort of reminds me of Tricky. v good.

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Maria Taylor ‎– 11:11. The voice of an angel - beautiful alt folk country pop album.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing