What's Spinning Tonight?

Two album project released a few weeks apart. Definitely of the after midnight variety. Video links in titles.

Eric Hilton - Infinite Everywhere

Eric Hilton - The Impossible Silence

Old favorites.
Alabama 3 Exile on Coldharbour Lane,
Rumours,
Dark Side A2 / B3,
Wish You Were Here A1 / B3

They are okay I guess, I do have some records by them. UB40 is Reggae for the western pallet. Yes I guess I too would classify them as Reggae pop. I would pick Bob Marley over UB40 any day. :)
Bob Marley is a legend. We owe him. He was the one to popularise reggae on the international scale.

Dialing in my new Prima Luna Evo Three Integrated paired with Sonus Faber Guarnieri Homage speakers, and craving solace and humanity, I'm listening to Brendel playing Haydn sonatas, while nursing a basic, but quite nice Scotch blended whiskey, Monkey Shoulder. All is well in my world. Looking forward to a saner year than the past four plus.

Reactions: Manesp2 and rando
7EA84F16-0088-42D1-8ABC-B4BDFD42A2A4.jpeg
Joe Henry captured the atmosphere, the room, and most notably dear Mr. Toussaint and these fine musicians. Unfortunately after Nonesuch did a glorious first pressing at Pallas, gatefold, with celi sleeve liners. Beyond that, BEWARE: the next pressing is non-gatefold, paper sleeves, and blank dead wax. The second press sounds like a gravel road. Sad. Sorry. [|;^)>

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing