What's Spinning Tonight?

Yes Sir, indeed they are, and they are VERY popular in Iceland, as I understand. I read about them yesterday, and they have been around for quite some time, so that’s cool. Never heard about them before either, so I’m very happy you brought them forward, thanks! Synth music is awesome, I love it.

I’m about to go see the swedish synth pop duo, Red Cell in 2,5 weeks time from now.. That is going to be awesome - the music is kind of the early Depeche Mode!!

/ Jk

Yea, I bought This Is Normal back in 1999 and the next album in 2000, then sort of lost track of them. Then stumbled across Mobile Home in the last 2 weeks. great band.

enjoy the Red Cell gig Johan!!

Reactions: Johan K
for hardcore linkin park fans, hard to digest at first but emily armstrong does this in real cool way.
the best way not to try replicate Chester R.I.P
Screen-Shot-2024-09-05-at-23.08.17.jpg

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu