What's Spinning Tonight?

Miles Davis, "Kind of Blue", MoFi 45rpm.
KindOfBlue.jpg

John, how does that pressing compare to the original pressing of Dire Straits? BTW, i understand that MoFi will be releasing a reissue of the same album along with a reissue of 'Love over Gold'. Should be interesting. I still like my original Warner Bros "Love over Gold" but I always welcome improvement. With all of the reissues that are currently 'foisted' on us, lol-- it's a wonder that they are all better sounding than the originals ( as we are told they are:rolleyes:...of course!)

John, how does that pressing compare to the original pressing of Dire Straits? BTW, i understand that MoFi will be releasing a reissue of the same album along with a reissue of 'Love over Gold'. Should be interesting. I still like my original Warner Bros "Love over Gold" but I always welcome improvement. With all of the reissues that are currently 'foisted' on us, lol-- it's a wonder that they are all better sounding than the originals ( as we are told they are:rolleyes:...of course!)
I haven't yet done a comparison, but I will today or perhaps tomorrow. My initial impression of the BG remaster is very positive. With the newly announced MoFi 45RPM I might now seek out a UK copy as well. I'm pretty happy with my Japanese copy of "Love Over Gold", so I'll wait to hear the reviews on it first. I just can't afford to get them all, plus there are other titles on my list.

Kate Bush - Before The Dawn (Fish People / [FONT=&quot]0190295920166 / 4LP 180g / EU / 2016[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot])

[/FONT]
Kate Bush - Before The Dawn LP1.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing