What's Spinning Tonight?

I like jean-michel blais very much. His piano often moves me. This album is called "das ma main". Excellent play while multi-tasking.

You all have a good night,
Tang

Via Tidal on the the Sonus faber Venere 1.5 (bedroom system)...

Via Tidal

Nowhere near the level of everything else in this thread, but surprisingly good quality recording, and it is what I'm currently listening to.

Reactions: assessor43
received my 4lp set today of the new Beatles White album:

Packaging and quality of is first rate. pity the deluxe book is only available in the 6 cd set. All came in square poly lined black sleeves, so after cleaning moved them into my fav covers33 corners cut white polylined sleeves - looks better than black with this album as well

The pressing done by Optimal in Germany is well, Perfect. flat and silent from start to finish
The Esther 2LP set has played perfectly and I have no doubt the WA remaster will be the same.

Musically, the Esther demo's are absolutely brilliant and sound quality very good. So cool to hear many of the the WA tracks in a different light. The demo of Child of Nature - later to be Jealous Guy is haunting. These demo's are so good, frankly I could care less about the remastered WA at this point

so far Giles Martin for the remaster and Miles Showell for the half speed Abbey Road vinyl master have done an outstanding job.

IMO, a must for any Beatles fan.

Amy Shark ?– Love Monster. Aria winner for best pop album and its a very good album. Nice production and excellent Euro pressing.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing