What's Spinning Tonight?

Johnny Cash - American V: A Hundred Highways - original 2006 US release. This one's always a little more sad to listen to, knowing he had already passed - brilliant album.

20230717_215700.thumb.jpg.ef052ccd9cdd65b343f28469d89f9929.jpg
Yes, you can tell that he is seriously ill, how fragile his voice is. still grandiose or precisely because of it.

Reactions: XV-1
wz2dwdvt5uuqa_600.jpg

Reactions: DasguteOhr
John Carpenter, Cody Carpenter , & Daniel Davies – Halloween (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Expanded Edition). lovely pressing this and a bargin of $13 on zon prime day.

f2BwLnB.jpg

Whitney Houston, Whitney Houston

Sinead O'Connor, I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got

John Denver, Greatest Hits

Stevie Nicks, The Wild Heart

(all on tape)

• Love
Reactions: Johan K
I saw Cordovas live a few weeks before in Hamburg and was absolutely happy with this.
I bought new their first album without any title from 2012. I now have their three studio albums here.

IMG_3730.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Johan K
Johnny Cash - American V: A Hundred Highways - original 2006 US release. This one's always a little more sad to listen to, knowing he had already passed - brilliant album.

20230717_215700.thumb.jpg.ef052ccd9cdd65b343f28469d89f9929.jpg
A Hundred Highways (V) is indeed a great album. However, the record in your picture is Ain’t No Grave (VI), also a favorite of mine.

Reactions: DasguteOhr

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing