What's Spinning Tonight?

Vanessa Fernandez (Use Me) Impex Records One Step Pressing, 45rpm, Dual Disc, Gatefold, Limited Numbered Edition.
View attachment 126600View attachment 126601
"Here but i'm gone "was my gamechanger i heard it over Bastanis open baffle.
Never heard that so that sooo good again then i know i must build such a speaker that sound close to them. Skip to 7m40sec hear the bastanis prototyp

Last edited:
"Here but i'm gone "was my gamechanger i heard it over Bastanis open baffle.
Never heard that so that sooo good again then i know i must build such a speaker that sound close to them. Skip to 7m40sec hear the bastanis prototyp
That is a great recording of that song for sure and those speakers come across very nice sounding even over YouTube , impressive!

Reactions: DasguteOhr
Hi - all ya spinning people :D !!

Went shopping after work today and got a hold of some serious vax☝… Some new, some reissues, and one used… -got a mixed bag of candy;)!!

From top down in the middle:
Rammstein - Sehnsucht, the 2023 anniversary edition.
Zara Larsson - VENUS, 2024
Lisa Stansfield - Affection, 1989 (secondhand)

Left top down:
The Doors - Strange Days, 1967 (reissue)
The Last Dinner Party - Prelude to Ecstasy, 2024

Right top down:
Taylor Swift - 1989 (Taylor’s Version), 2023
Daft Punk - Random Access Memories, 2013

Too darn tired to even think of playing vinyl this evening… but I’ll post my impressions during the weekend…

Cheers / Jk

IMG_0091.jpeg

Went shopping after work today and got a hold of some serious vax☝… Some new, some reissues, and one used… -got a mixed bag of candy;)!!

Left top down:

Right top down:

Too darn tired to even think of playing vinyl this evening… but I’ll post my impressions during the weekend…

Cheers / Jk

View attachment 126616

Oh Johan

Daft Punk, really. Electronic music for dummies ;)

Left top down:

Right top down:

Cheers / Jk

View attachment 126616
Strange Days is amazing. You’ll never hear it on US radio. Riders on the storm ad nauseum. Soft Parade is fantastic, tambien.

• Haha
Reactions: Johan K
Oh Johan

Daft Punk, really. Electronic music for dummies ;)
What’s going on Shane - Did I break your heart or have I missed something? Well not quite the mosted advanced tunes at my place, but I got to say Daft Punk sounds pretty cool on my system… I’ll get back with a report when I spinn the vinyl. I take it, it’s not your cup of tea… OR..?!

/ Jk

Strange Days is amazing. You’ll never hear it on US radio. Riders on the storm ad nauseum. Soft Parade is fantastic, tambien.
Hi Mike,

Same here… You very rarely hear The Doors on Swedish radio. I love the Doors. I play them very often… like to get lost in Morrison’s world now and then.. - kind of charge the batteries for comming things… (in my way - not Morrison’s… LOL.. -it that make any sence?!)

/ Jk

Reactions: Mike
Hey J007B,
I held it in my hand in the shop yesterday but decided not to go for it.. at least not yesterday anyway. I think I will stream it for a while before any decision of buying it… it was okay to my ears but it did not caught me the way I wanted to… Maybe next time… I love Norah Jones… she is a fantastic artist.

/ Jk

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing