Wilson Alexx V vs Rockport Orion

Very envious. Does she think the XVXs do a big powerful live with dynamics too?
When I'm with her, the XVX is the last thing on my mind. She comes from severe poverty but is quite intelligent and the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She works in a prison as a prison guard and is very strong. She is in college to become an ultrasound tech. She would have zero understanding of my sound system. I have had people over that become frightened by the look of my system and don't even want to hear it. The Thor in particular is quite intimidating. I help her with her expenses. She's a fantastic companion and strong willed. Strangely, we are an excellent match. I'm sure there are better roller skaters than me at my age but I have never met one. I can do just about anything on roller skates. I skated for 3 hours tonight, will skate for 2 hours on Tuesday. I'm going as Einstein on Thursday night (different rink). She will be at the prison at 3:15 am for work and makes 21.95 dollars/hour. I am privileged beyond comprehension to be her future husband.

She got her nails done today. That's Corissa alias Sunchild, one of the best skaters in America, in the Halloween contest tonight. She wants to be a Nurse practitioner (NP). She's a good friend.

Attachments

• 20241027_132633.jpg
    20241027_132633.jpg
    645.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 20241027_222914.jpg
    20241027_222914.jpg
    503.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20241027_222953.jpg
    20241027_222953.jpg
    580.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu