Wisdom High End home theater system

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I got the chance to see the Top Gun Maverick movie this week on the new Top of the Line Sony Laser projector and the incredible ( IMO) Wisdom home theater system with the SL4 for front left and right, 2 STS subs and 2 SCS-2 subs in the rear. I am not sure what the center is called but this driven with the Wisdom electronics and a Trinnov surround pre/pro blew my doors off. It wasn't even finished as this was the only speakers playing the sides/rears and atmos speaker have not yet arrived.
I'm not really a home theater fan since I really think most movies are mediocre but this was terrific and if you are a home theater lover you should come check this out if you are in Fort Lauderdale. Expensive of course but most great things are.

audioguy

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Near Atlanta, GA but not too near!
"Music to my ears" as the saying goes.

I have an all Wisdom theater (but using non Wisdom subs) and I have calibrated quite a few as well. There literally is nothing like the sonic bubble presented by these speaker (and a Trinnov) and dynamics are off the charts And while purist two channel advocates would not be impressed, listening to 2 channel music with some custom AuroMatic up-mixing, is also a very unique experience. While some pure 2 channel benefits are given up (depth), there is a much more 3 dimensional sense of space. Not for everyone, but I have long since given up on pure 2 channel listening - as have some of my Wisdom calibration clients who also own very high end 2 channel systems.

Clearly, YMMV !!

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing