WTB: Studer A820

five

Dec 29, 2018
Dallas, TX
And while I’m at it I’d like to buy a 1Kg block of unobtanium and a full set of hen’s teeth.

Ok, I’m kidding about those two but I am actually interested in an A820 so in the unlikely event that you know of one that’s for sale, please PM me.

Thanks,
Kevin

ALF

Mar 15, 2012
Southwest
Hey Kevin,
If you are looking for an excellent example, I have one that I obtained from ATAE. It is a private owned machine, I am the second private owner. ATAE completely reviewed, checked, and updated any items when I bought the a820 from Fred Thal. If desired, he will also give the new owner a 2 day training session at ATAE. Fantastic performer and the onboard pre is excellent, so no need for an additional offboard tape pre amplifier. Please let me know if you may have an interest, thanks.
Kind Regards,
Alan

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing