1110 & 1160

Hamburger

Nov 6, 2018
Hi,
I am new to Boulder stuff but the latest 1100 series caught my eyes and ears, to be exact, but not my heart yet. Appreciate any comments on this series.

I live in a (British)230v 50Hz 13A environment.
Thank you.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Hi,
I am new to Boulder stuff but the latest 1100 series caught my eyes and ears, to be exact, but not my heart yet. Appreciate any comments on this series.

I live in a (British)230v 50Hz 13A environment.
Thank you.
Hi, Can you please describe the rest of your system?

Hamburger

Nov 6, 2018
Hi Bonzo75,
I am thinking of setting up another system with Boulder amps. Then, I will find new sources and speakers to match. Do you think the phonostage and CDP will be revised to a 1100 series too? Thanks

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Hi Bonzo75,
I am thinking of setting up another system with Boulder amps. Then, I will find new sources and speakers to match. Do you think the phonostage and CDP will be revised to a 1100 series too? Thanks
You mentioned you are in the UK. You can hear boulder systems with YG at a hifi shop in Cambridge, also audio lounge owner in London might be able to arrange. Restored Apogees are the other great choice for boulder

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I recently auditioned the 1110 with my 3060 amp and 1008 phonostage, YG XV speakers. IMO it is a great preamp.

What is your other system?
Chuck, did you not own Alexandria before?

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

Members online

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing