American Sound AS-2000 Installations- Far East (Mr. T's)

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Wow...well spotted! Great album...was just listening to it 2-3 days ago!

Lloyd, imagine how awesome Trentemoller would sound on that system. Production and dynamics don't get much better than Trente

Last edited:

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Lloyd, imagine how awesome Trentemoller would sound on that system. Production and dynamics don't get much better than Trente

Absolutely agree!!! (on both points...it would sound amazing on that system, and yes, production is great on that album...we frequently listen to it!)

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Did someone (everyone?) say "speechless"?
I can't talk atm LOL.

Reactions: wil

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
I learned there are two Mr. Ts in Thailand but am I seeing two AS2000s in Mr. T's house?

Including Tango there are actually 3 Mr. T’s, the two music rooms you are in the same house, haven’t met the their Mr. T but according to Tango he has two identical systems the above ones in his house too. Bankok’s Party Central :)!

david

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
@Tango, perhaps you could finagle a visit for @Bonzo to make some videos of these systems for us. Wouldn't that be fun? I'm enjoying revisiting these incredible rooms.
Is Ked even allowed in Thailand after his last visit ? ;)

Amir

May 3, 2021
Tehran, Iran
www.amiraudio.com
Woooooooow

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing