bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
With a standard Samsung A 70 .
No they are not the same the big woofer is 200 watts nominal and 8 ohms nominal
In series.
They hardly move doing this

Would be good if you could do a few more videos with mobile from listening position of other tracks

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Okay good ..
But not today later this week .
I can also put some tiesto / deep purple/ Jm Jarre in the mix or do you prefer classical :)

Both. Separate thread please

Reactions: andromedaaudio

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
So series xover network, Are those off the shelf ports ..?

I use my own active filter on my bass solution. Horn is crossoverless.

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
I use my own active filter on my bass solution. Horn is crossoverless.

I forgot - I am also working on a dsp FIR solution for those who want all that flexibility and less purist by nature.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Big congrats to Wilson Audio and to Daryl and his leadership, drive and designs. I have heard nothing but praise for his nuanced, articulate designs and the direction of Wilson Audio. Would love to hear the XVX and meanwhile am enjoying getting to know the XLF which still has yet to be fully custom-adjusted to the room for various reasons (change of equipment recently and now isolation for amp soon to come). And THEN, it will good to hear what the XLF can really do.

Back to XVX...can only imagine what 8 years of exploration (since the XLFs were born) have done for Wilson, not least with the WAMM's virtually unlimited boundaries to drive discovery.

carl13

Feb 6, 2020
Is the Product of the Year issue out already....I am a digital subscriber and have only just received the December issue which states that awards will be in the next issue??
The award announcement was on Wilson Audio's Facebook page.

Reactions: ashandger

Symbiose

Dec 19, 2020
Hello everyone, this is my first post.

What is the minimum width between the walls to install a XVX?

Symbiose

Dec 19, 2020
The narrowest room of which I am aware that XVX has been installed is 15'6". Regardless of room width, listening distance is also critical.
My listening room have 20 feets of depth and only 12.4 of width. Would be a dream if my room has sufficient width to the XVX.

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston
My listening room have 20 feets of depth and only 12.4 of width. Would be a dream if my room has sufficient width to the XVX.

I wouldn't even try a smaller floor stander in my room, but that's me. The room is 24 feet long, 12 feet wide (with 13.5 width at small window bay) and 8.5 feet high. I prefer to play with a monitor/subwoofer combination. In my opinion, multi-way floor standers need width, the more the better.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing