Driade Flow Speaker cable and ICs

cd45123

Jan 25, 2021
These cables are fairly well reviewed in Europe, although haven’t heard much about them stateside.
Has anyone listened to their 405 speaker cables or the interconnects?
I want to hold off on buying these as I just found the amazing EWA cables, but these ones have me curious. They’re fairly inexpensive, too.

Darmstadtium

Dec 18, 2019
Ireland
These cables are fairly well reviewed in Europe, although haven’t heard much about them stateside.
Has anyone listened to their 405 speaker cables or the interconnects?
I want to hold off on buying these as I just found the amazing EWA cables, but these ones have me curious. They’re fairly inexpensive, too.

Hi just stumbled upon this thread. Am also considering their XLR and speaker cables to purchase. Did you end up buying anything from this brand ? If yes , could you please tell us your opinion ?

cd45123

Jan 25, 2021
Hi just stumbled upon this thread. Am also considering their XLR and speaker cables to purchase. Did you end up buying anything from this brand ? If yes , could you please tell us your opinion ?
I did buy their 404 SC and the 808 IC. Sold off the 404, have not tried the new reference 808 SC. I ended up preferring some other cables from Audio Envy/Mad Scientist/Cerious Tech that seemed to work better for me.

Reactions: Darmstadtium

Darmstadtium

Dec 18, 2019
Ireland
I did buy their 404 SC and the 808 IC. Sold off the 404, have not tried the new reference 808 SC. I ended up preferring some other cables from Audio Envy/Mad Scientist/Cerious Tech that seemed to work better for me.
thanks for your response, what's your opinion on 808 IC. ?

Darmstadtium

Dec 18, 2019
Ireland
I have just ordered the flow reference 808 XLR. I will post my impression here once I get some time with it

Reactions: Scott Naylor

Darmstadtium

Dec 18, 2019
Ireland
My PostNl package is yet to pass Netherlands export customs lol. Apparently they have huge delays for delivery into Ireland

I haven’t got my cables yet. I don’t think I will ever order anything from Holland again.

Azjya

Jan 8, 2022
Gosh - ok - am sure they’ll arrive soon. Am just in process of placing order for a pair of 808 RCAs, hence my enquiry..…

Reactions: Darmstadtium

Darmstadtium

Dec 18, 2019
Ireland
I didn’t mean to throw no shade on driade flow. They have no control over shipping delays . But shipping time of more than a week is BS . Especially within European Union.

I ordered cables from Audiomica (Poland) same time, it came within 3 days to me

Darmstadtium

Dec 18, 2019
Ireland
Maarten (Driade) is following up with PostNL. I will surely leave a feedback here . I am actually really excited to try their XLR

KrellFan1

Mar 15, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
Which cables did you purchase from Cerious? I’m actually considering their latest top of the line interconnects. Looking at the Graphene Lumniscate Thx

cd45123

Jan 25, 2021
Which cables did you purchase from Cerious? I’m actually considering their latest top of the line interconnects. Looking at the Graphene Lumniscate Thx
I bought their graphene Lumniscate speaker cables. Have tried them off an on, but based on some other reviews here I will likely need to let them settle longer for a few weeks.

Reactions: KrellFan1

KrellFan1

Mar 15, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
I bought their graphene Lumniscate speaker cables. Have tried them off an on, but based on some other reviews here I will likely need to let them settle longer for a few weeks.
Cool; thanks for the update. Hope they work out for you. The manufacturer is located within 20 minutes from my home so I suppose if the interconnects don't live up to the hype it makes for an easy return. Bob is certainly a nice guy and obviously very knowledgable. A shame there isn't more feedback/reviews out there. Thx

AudioLibertarian

Dec 25, 2017
NEW YORK CITY
I have gone ahead and bought two pairs of the Flow 808 interconnects and have been quite impressed to say the least! Using these between the dac and from the preamp on to the Symphonic Line monoblocks. They provide tremendous spatial cues and resolution within the recording, and have what is to me is the most important aspect of any piece of audio chain: correct tonality and texture. Also, quite even sounding, very musically wholesome and organic, without emphasizing any particular frequency region. Needed about 200-250 hours for proper burn in my system. At first, cables might sound a bit bright, but that brightness goes away with playing time. Not forward or aggressive sounding cables, but not laid back like some Cardas either. Hate to use term neutral as it means different things to different ears, but have to say, that each recording or a stream source sounds distinctly different with these cables, so they are just reflecting whats on the source, without much of editorializing. Various bass texture and pitch differences are laid bare with these cables. Airy, very refined treble to keep it short. Midrange is quite lovely, in my system slightly warmish, but not dark sounding. As I ve written above, cables will just reflect the sources.
I'm going to order two full pairs of their 808 speaker cables at some point next month for full bi-wiring of my system. Will update on that as well.

Thanks to the member Azjya for sharing his experience with these cables in his awesome sytem!

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing