Goebel Divin Noblesse Speakers in Da House!

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
The other side of the coin is just your opinion, that's all it is.

david

My opinion AND hundreds of Happy Kondo owners:)

Reactions: hogen

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
In that case my opinion and thousands of others who opted for other products :)!

david

Sure. Lot's of wonderful products out there. Different strokes for different folks....makes the world go round.

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Myself or Kondo owners that I know never say Kondo is better or really anything other than they love the aesthetics, the sound and the reliability of the product.

Myself and the Kondo owners that I know would never disrespect someone else's choices.

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Everybody is entitled to his/her audio opinion of course. So a preference is perfectly fine. But saying that (in your view) Kondo “always sounds like crap to me” might also be an indication for something else: you have ‘peculiar ears’ or you guys in the USA really don‘t know how to properly use or set up Kondo electronics. No offence intended.
I reread your post Rudy and have to ask if by proper setup you mean shoving in tens of thousands of dollars of cat litter boxes and thousands more in associated cabling to force a different sound from electronics you spent hundreds of thousands? Some call that peculiar :).

david

Good to know that we agree on this point.

We don't actually agree!

david

Reactions: Lagonda

Audiocrack

Aug 10, 2012
I reread your post Rudy and have to ask if by proper setup you mean shoving in tens of thousands of dollars of cat litter boxes and thousands more in associated cabling to force a different sound from electronics you spent hundreds of thousands? Some call that peculiar :).

david

With all due respect, David, but I am not going to respond after your ‘cat litter boxes’ remark. I have much better things to do in life.

Reactions: nonesup and hogen

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
With all due respect, David, but I am not going to respond after your ‘cat litter boxes’ remark. I have much better things to do in life.
Is that why you jumped in this morning to resurrect a weeks old comment of mine? Haven't you done exactly what I said with cat litter boxes?

david

Audiocrack

Aug 10, 2012
Is that why you jumped in this morning to resurrect a weeks old comment of mine? Haven't you done exactly what I said with cat litter boxes?

david

Bye, bye David. Not going to waste my time.

Audiocrack

Aug 10, 2012

david

We don't actually agree!

david

And that is equally fine.

Reactions: nonesup

nonesup

VIP/Donor
Feb 15, 2017
Spain
DDK, I am really stumped, being you manufacturer and distributor.
Be careful not to spit upwards; remember Newton!

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
Unfortunately this is the type of discussion that kills a thread and is driving people away from WBF - disrespectful opinions and personnel fights. IMHO in such hostile environment no one will dare to ask questions or post opinions.

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
DDK, I am really stumped, being you manufacturer and distributor.
Be careful not to spit upwards; remember Newton!

Why, is high end holy now? Actually being part of the industry and working with many products for decades gives me a level of insight that the average audiophile can't experience. I share this openly for those who benefit from it knowing full well that I get ostracized by some in the industry and attacked by likes of you. You can disagree with my perspective but that doesn't make it spitting.

david

Reactions: marmota

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Unfortunately this is the type of discussion that kills a thread and is driving people away from WBF - disrespectful opinions and personnel fights. IMHO in such hostile environment no one will dare to ask questions or post opinions.
Dear Francisco,
Opinions aren't disrespectful, we are.
david

nonesup

VIP/Donor
Feb 15, 2017
Spain
Perhaps the translation was not correct enough. I would never say that, you spit. I was trying to translate a phrase from my country, which says that you have to be careful to spit up, because it will inevitably come back down and fall on you.

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Perhaps the translation was not correct enough. I would never say that, you spit. I was trying to translate a phrase from my country, which says that you have to be careful to spit up, because it will inevitably come back down and fall on you.
I know exactly what you meant.
david

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing