Harry Pearson at RMAF 2009

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Subjective v. Objective

What I am going to do is change the name of this thread to subjective v objective. When I run across a video on that subject. I'll try to post it here. I find nobody calls me names when I post a video of someone else saying something they disagree with.

Last edited:

Gregadd

Thanks.. The two first HP videos in particular are very interesting .. The discussion about Power Lines and also about Multi-channel... Very interesting. Also his views on Computer Music are very on target.
Again Thanks for the HP videos

Last edited:
You're welcome, Frantz.

This is not an add for Harmon. It just provides an example of thier marketing approach.

Gregadd,
Thanks for posting the HP videos. IMHO Harry is the best of the audio writers. It is so interesting to see how much Passion and understanding that he has for this hobby. One of the impressions that I got from watching his responses to the various questions posed was his sincerity in his beliefs. Unlike some of the other current audio writers, I believe that Harry is always true to himself and therefore to the reader. I too was unaware that Enid Lumley had passed; she was an interesting read for me, since I was a little unsure whether she was a genius or off-the-wall when I read her many reviews. Nonetheless, it is sad to hear that news.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing