Help with DSD meta tag editor

Audioseduction

Dec 6, 2010
FLORIDA
I would like to modify some tags on some DSD files. What is the best software for PC? I have found a software called Tag&Rename.

Audioseduction

Dec 6, 2010
FLORIDA
Audiogate

What's the title of the software? ...... found it. I have to use the Lite version. Strange I open several files which I know for sure have the cd art attached but Audiogate shows there is no art attached. So I go to add one but it never does it. With Tag&Rename software I just drop the cd cover in a box and it updates the files immediately. As easy as that. Am I'm doing something wrong with Audiogate?

Last edited:

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
You are using .dsf files and not .dff, correct? Audiogate is the easiest I've used for DSD files. Pretty much like you said, just drop the album art and such and save.

Audioseduction

Dec 6, 2010
FLORIDA
Yes, .dsf files. You can't edit with the Lite version. I can't activate full version because I don't own any Korg equipment.

Audioseduction

Dec 6, 2010
FLORIDA
JRiver works as a Tag editor on DSD files.

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
You are using .dsf files and not .dff, correct? Audiogate is the easiest I've used for DSD files. Pretty much like you said, just drop the album art and such and save.

Bruce..can i ask you, in your opinion, converting DFF to DSF is totally transparent? Like going from WAV to AIFF etc?

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
Bruce..can i ask you, in your opinion, converting DFF to DSF is totally transparent? Like gnoing from WAV to AIFF etc?

Yes it is
I can put a dsf file on one track and the dff file right below it, invert phase and they null to infinity

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing