HIFISTAY Vibration Control & Accessories

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Hey Audiocrack,

I know we've been trying to catch up. Great to see the wonderful Zanden 2000P Transport in your system! And nice to see that it continues to be advanced with great isolation and no doubt grounding as you have mentioned above. We use the SRA platform under the Transport...which then sits son top of an HRS M3X shelf. Really like this combination. We decided that the SRA must never have anything except the Zanden on top...ie, nothing in between the Zanden and the SRA...and not even anything on top of the Zanden. But the surface on which it sits was not necessarily something that is part of the internal design of the SRA...and in fact the M3X adds the same level of quietness and solidity that HRS are well regarded for.

Would love to hear your Zanden again someday...and understand more about the Wadax in comparison.

The two things I would love to see you try are the Waversa INT Reference Plus that goes in between the Transport and the DAC...far and away the most advanced of the 'upgrades' to the Zanden 4-box digital. It seems to me it brought the Zanden forward 10-15 years in terms of performance (ie, in terms of its ability to continue to resolve complex passages, subtle nuances and sense of space.) The other major improvement are the Z:Axis umbilicals and i2s cable which were both custom designed by Paul of Z:Axis.

Audiocrack

Aug 10, 2012
Hey Audiocrack,

I know we've been trying to catch up. Great to see the wonderful Zanden 2000P Transport in your system! And nice to see that it continues to be advanced with great isolation and no doubt grounding as you have mentioned above. We use the SRA platform under the Transport...which then sits son top of an HRS M3X shelf. Really like this combination. We decided that the SRA must never have anything except the Zanden on top...ie, nothing in between the Zanden and the SRA...and not even anything on top of the Zanden. But the surface on which it sits was not necessarily something that is part of the internal design of the SRA...and in fact the M3X adds the same level of quietness and solidity that HRS are well regarded for.

Would love to hear your Zanden again someday...and understand more about the Wadax in comparison.

The two things I would love to see you try are the Waversa INT Reference Plus that goes in between the Transport and the DAC...far and away the most advanced of the 'upgrades' to the Zanden 4-box digital. It seems to me it brought the Zanden forward 10-15 years in terms of performance (ie, in terms of its ability to continue to resolve complex passages, subtle nuances and sense of space.) The other major improvement are the Z:Axis umbilicals and i2s cable which were both custom designed by Paul of Z:Axis.
Thanks Lloyd. And of course you are most welcome to come over and listen to the Zanden 2000p / Wadax reference dac combination. Is the Waversa INT Reference Plus an i2s-cable? The Wadax reference dac does unfortunately not have an i2s-connection I am afraid.

The Zanden transport benefits greatly from the pure copper (and quite heavy) platform. This platform is placed on top of the Wadax reference dac while the latter is standing on two 99,95% pure copper platforms of (in total) 5 cm thickness. Under these two copper platforms stacked on each other RevOpods are placed. Still the Zanden 2000p transport sounds better with the Hifistay Absolute Point footers. I will attach a picture of whole set up in a minute.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Thanks Lloyd. And of course you are most welcome to come over and listen to the Zanden 2000p / Wadax reference dac combination. Is the Waversa INT Reference Plus an i2s-cable? The Wadax reference dac does unfortunately not have an i2s-connection I am afraid.

The Zanden transport benefits greatly from the pure copper (and quite heavy) platform. This platform is placed on top of the Wadax reference dac while the latter is standing on two 99,95% pure copper platforms of (in total) 5 cm thickness. Under these two copper platforms stacked on each other RevOpods are placed. Still the Zanden 2000p transport sounds better with the Hifistay Absolute Point footers. I will attach a picture of whole set up in a minute.
Thank you! The Waversa does indeed have i2s LAN RJ45...it is a remarkable piece of equipment. If you happen to look it up, it basically takes all 8 wires from the i2s RJ45...routes each wire separately through some kind of field...then puts all 8 wires back through i2s LAN RJ45 out the other end. It really brought forward the Zanden sound in whole new sense of detail, vibrancy, power, but really detail and articulation/clarity.

I have found after upgrading the i2s cable that a 'key element' of the Zanden 4-box is the connection physically between the signal from the Transport to the DAC. Both the i2s cable, and now the Waversa have dramatically improved the 'transmission' of information from Transport to DAC.

As for the copper...that sounds pretty sensational particularly with Absolute Point! Great photo!!!!!

LL21

Dec 26, 2010

john2020

May 4, 2020
London
Dear Everyone ~

HIFISTAY will exhibit at High End Munich 2023 !

Why don't you come and visit HIFISTAY's stand at R14 in Hall 4, and explore the best solutions against unwanted vibration / resonance in enjoying your music?

You will see New "Absolute Point" feet and New Stella spike shoes (80 double, 80 triple and 100 triple swing) in addition to the current product line-up and many interesting prototypes.

Also you will find "Mythology Transform X-frame" equipment racks in SWING at rooms of YG Acoustics, Thrax, Fono Acustica and one more ~

I am looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible through High End Munich 2023 ~

John Lim
Global Business Development, HIFISTAY
www.hifistay.com

john2020

May 4, 2020
London
Dear everyone ~

Thank you for all the support !
HIFISTAY, Keystone of Your Music, had the wonderful exhibition and demo through High End Munich 2023 ~

As I briefly shared, HIFISTAY had pre-introduction of Absolute Point feet and Stella Triple Swing shoes there (they will be on the self from 2nd of 2023 while Stella 80D & 80T shoes are in stock already).

Besides, personally I enjoyed and learned a lot (although I did not have private time much to go around), viewing new products & new brands. Best part is always, Great Great fun in meeting friends, clients and new industrial colleagues from all over the globe.

High End Munich 2023 R14 Hall 4.jpeg
High End Munich 2023 R14 Hall 4 front.jpeg

Unfortunately, I did not have much time to take many photos through the show but i will get photos of Mythology racks in SWING at demo rooms of YG Acoustics, Vitus, Thrax, Fono Acustica and Siltech / Crystal Cable later.

One more thing, I would like to put, is an interesting product of Roon Core / Music sever from our Korean partner company.
It looks stunning !, isn't it?

Sadly, it won't be available outside Korea at this moment but I liked the design & concept (although I did not hear it at all) and therefore I wished to entertain the globe via High End Munich. I have very good feeling about this !!!

HzCore_brochure_3.jpg

Last edited:

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH

john2020

May 4, 2020
London

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH

john2020

May 4, 2020
London
Dear everyone ~

Finally, HIFISTAY's ABSOLUTE POINT feet are ready to go !
(I really appreciate all the testers who have kindly provided feedback and support, putting tons of effort in auditioning prototypes)

Pure Copper caps (special thanks to Audiocrack's passion) will be available as the option, in addition to the standard option of Stainless Steel caps. Moreover, I have been working on very special Bronze caps, which I plan to showcase them at High-End Munich 2024.

Absolutely MUST-HAVE for absolute performance ~

1694421705949.png

• Love
Reactions: Golum

Audiocrack

Aug 10, 2012
Dear everyone ~

(I really appreciate all the testers who have kindly provided feedback and support, putting tons of effort in auditioning prototypes)

Pure Copper caps (special thanks to Audiocrack's passion) will be available as the option, in addition to the standard option of Stainless Steel caps. Moreover, I have been working on very special Bronze caps, which I plan to showcase them at High-End Munich 2024.

View attachment 116406
Great news John, my congratulations. These gorgeously made Absolute Point feet deserve imho a lot attention from audiophiles who are (very) serious as regards the mechanical isolation of their audio components. Hopefully the Absolute Point feet are going to be a great success.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Golum and john2020

john2020

May 4, 2020
London
New Stella 80 Double, 80 Triple and 100 Triple Swing spike shoes are ready !

In addition to the new Stella 100 Triple Swing spike shoes, recently reviewed with Matej Isak, Mono & Stereo (www.monoandstereo.com/?p=26725), there are two more little brothers in Stella series, 80 Double Swing and 80 Triple Swing.

Practically, Stella100T are HIFISTAY's flagship spike shoes, primarily for loudspeakers of extreme performance.
They will surely let your loudspeakers pull out everything, they are supposed to deliver.

Thank you !

1694427426390.png

• Love

Audiocrack

Aug 10, 2012
Dear everyone ~

View attachment 116406
Just to be sure John: each Absolute Point footer can handle (maximum) 60 kg, so three feet can carry a weight of (maximum) 180 kg and four feet 240 kg?

john2020

May 4, 2020
London
Just to be sure John: each Absolute Point footer can handle (maximum) 60 kg, so three feet can carry a weight of (maximum) 180 kg and four feet 240 kg?
Yes, you're correct. Each foot covers up to 60kg, resulting 180kg for 3 feet & 240kg for 4 feet.
Also it requires minimum load (at least 2.5kg per feet) to perform properly.

However, we also set the bar for recommended load at 60~70% of Max. load, to make sure of optimal performance.
For extremely heavy weighted devices over 180kg / 240kg, we will have custom version, "ABSOLUTE POINT XXX" or "ABSOLUTE POINT Xtrm".

Audiocrack

Aug 10, 2012
Thanks John
Yes, you're correct. Each foot covers up to 60kg, resulting 180kg for 3 feet & 240kg for 4 feet.
Also it requires minimum load (at least 2.5kg per feet) to perform properly.

However, we also set the bar for recommended load at 60~70% of Max. load, to make sure of optimal performance.
For extremely heavy weighted devices over 180kg / 240kg, we will have custom version, "ABSOLUTE POINT XXX" or "ABSOLUTE POINT Xtrm".
Thanks John.

john2020

May 4, 2020
London
Hello everyone ~

Just I have a quick report as HIFISTAY did have light exhibition at Ascot, UK from 29th September through 1st October (THE UK hifi show Live). Our flgship euipment racks were in swing with the main demo system, consisting of YG Acoustics Sonja 3.2, Boulder 2110 Pre / 1160 Power amps (bi-amping) & bel canto very new Black DAC System.

1696503731446.png
1696503788270.png

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing