Horn based system from southern coast of Turkey

kodomo

Apr 26, 2017
I saw that! That's great. How did that come about?
They contacted me on facebook. I think they have seen the system over a horn group over there and asked to do it and I said ok. Not a lot to tell about it :)

christoph

Dec 12, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
They contacted me on facebook. I think they have seen the system over a horn group over there and asked to do it and I said ok. Not a lot to tell about it :)
I love your System and room.
One of my absolute favorites :cool:
But unfortunately in that "Report" are quite a few misspellings and typos.
That's a pity and doesn't do justice to your wonderful System :rolleyes:

kodomo

Apr 26, 2017
The cabinets have sliding doors with the absorption material on them, so if I change the position of the speakers or my listening spot they can be adjusted accordingly.

The cabinets still have some space @tima but, behind those sliding doors are also filled! Two of them are filled with records and two of them are filled with cd's which I can rip in the coming years and have more places for more records :)

kodomo

Apr 26, 2017
SRA Scuttle mk3.1 has arrived!

kodomo

Apr 26, 2017
here are some photos :)

Attachments

kodomo

Apr 26, 2017
Yes, love the Stabi M, 4 point combo. I am very happy with my system and now I am only looking forward to getting an Emia balanced silver autoformer remote.

I always love to try and listen to different cartridges and can not stop myself from getting them so a more versatile phono pre is under my radar too.

The digital stays as is, it is compact and does everything I need in a more than agreeable sound quality. We can play blurays, dvds, sacds, movies and all kind of digital audio files from external hard disks as well as watch netflix, youtube without any computers and from a single remote. Rather than spending a lot more on digital to cover all these and sound a little better I would get more records :)

Jan 29, 2012
Congrats on the new rack! The although the name is silly, scuttle: sink (one's own ship) deliberately by holing it or opening its seacocks to let water in), the SRA Scuttle is a very beautiful and sturdy rack.

And....it looks great!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high-end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing