It's time to go, see ya later.

More than a few people have agendas and some of those agendas are filled with dogma on WBF.

True everywhere in this world as far as I can tell :p

True everywhere in this world as far as I can tell :p

Oh yes, and some of those who accuse others of being silly by believing in dogmas are among the most dogmatic of all . . .

A more accurate term would be that he has renounced his membership. No one banned anybody.
Well...he should be banned. Insulting the membership at large would be cause for instant banning on most boards.

Wankers Best Forum? In what exactly have I invested a hard-earned $20? :p

Well...he should be banned. Insulting the membership at large would be cause for instant banning on most boards.

Well, apparently it won't be necessary ;)

And let me pre-empt the usual rebuttals. Yes I'm actually proud to call myself Peter's friend. He selflessly promotes the industry's image and there's no one that works harder. If you don't think so, try editing 60 or more videos after a show, reviews and running the site. But make no mistake: I am not Peter even though I write for him -as well as PF-as well as many other mags in the past. No this is about the corruption of the founder's intent and what has caused many others to leave who would have really contributed to this forum. I think some people should give real pause to their responses.
[/COLOR]

Peter's position in the industry doesn't excuse his poor behavior.

And I've been critical of Amir and his Harman diatribe previously (since he's a dealer for said product and its blatant advertising in my view)- so call it both ways.

Well, apparently it won't be necessary ;)
Why? Because he decided to leave on his own? The insults he hurled at the membership are inexcusable and there should be an outright ban to make the point that this type of behaviour is unacceptable. But I understand why there are two different sets of rules.

What about those who support him?

Who still supports him, seriously? (Shrug.) I can name one or two persons perhaps, others have fallen silent, as they should.

I think it's a non-issue at this point.

Why? Because he decided to leave on his own? The insults he hurled at the membership are inexcusable and there should be an outright ban to make the point that this type of behaviour is unacceptable. But I understand why there are two different sets of rules.

Well, he can always still be banned if he unwisely decides to un-ban himself ;)

Well, he can always still be banned if he unwisely decides to un-ban himself ;)

Seriously, you think one can get over the addiction of a forum? He will be reading all this one way or the other

I have read every single post, opinion with the utmost respect, ...from all good/intelligent people.

I feel sad; everyone has "good magic" to contribute, no exception. ...And I miss DaveyF, very. ...And many other great people; professionals, musicians, artists, poets, philosophers, audiophiles, music experts, real people, ...their names are in my spirit, always...

Last edited:
:DHaha , dont underestimate banning though it might turn into something else :

The HULK is the alter ego of Bruce (the ) Banner.

Now serious, i think ive missed something the past months :eek:

I propose we take a wanker and a self-appointed prophet to CERN; accelerate 'em, watch 'em collide, then use measurements to help identify the God particle ...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu