Lampizator Horizon360 - Broadening Our Musical Horizons

Thanks guys. My remote is the "all black" version so I have the most current one which explains why a new one wasn't included.

My upgraded Horizon 360 arrived yesterday. Exciting times! I'll be setting it up and beginning the break-in process barring any glitches or problems. I will provide my initial review in the coming days of course.

Reactions: simorag
Do the upgraded Horizon 360's come with the "new remote control" as mentioned on the website?
Not in my case I believe. Accoridng to the Lampizator website:

Remote Control - CNC milled metal "slab" remote, new model with AA batteries

My remote is also black like others mentioned, but it still has the same internals as H1 remote with two CR2032 batteries.
But I don’t really care unless the new remote has some better functionality or looks even cooler

My one wish for the remote is to have actually discrete on and off codes. My dream to automate the whole turn on and off process through home assistant. Horizon then Westminsterlabs Quest then REI, lights down and air purifier off, volume up. The lack of a discrete on and off command (only having a toggle) can result in a missyncd condition…

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu