Lampizator Horizon360 - Broadening Our Musical Horizons

I just arrived home after 45 days in Europe. It was a long and epic trip! Even better, there was a 360 box waiting for me when I got here. Just sitting down for my second listening session. So far I am blown away. I will report more after some hours of listening. I am not using Taiko Olympus, nor is it likely I will, so my impressions will be different than others here. So far, i can say that the new name is very, very apt. The soundstage literally wraps around you, filling 360 degrees with sound. The clarity, presence and soundstage increase are the immediate stand out notes this early in… I will try to articulate more as I listen more. So far I can only say Bravo to Lukas! Yet again…
Enjoy! From my experience with two units, at least 48 hours are needed to hear that it opens up. After a week it feels like you heard it for the first time again. I will be looking forward to your further reports.

Reactions: Sampajanna

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu