Magico M9

I have never flown a Boeing 747. Would you like me comment on it’s abilities too :cool:

seriously though. How on earth is preferring not to comment on a speaker I have zero experience of ‘ being a politician’? Or are you want to sound off on components you know diddly about?
Look cableman i know absolutely nothing about cables .
So i asked for your advice regarding M9 and cabling ,but instead of giving a solution you gave a vague political answer
Thats why i wondered if you were a politician

Look cableman i know absolutely nothing about cables .
So i asked for your advice regarding M9 and cabling ,but instead of giving a solution you gave a vague political answer
Thats why i wondered if you were a politician
And I answered fairly don’t you think. I have no experience of the M9 so what am I meant to say

Can we talk about the M9 again?

Reactions: GuyB and ctydwn
Yes honestly I got no interest in volume… use your tiny shiny remote.

What if you had first hand knowledge of a well thought of reviewer who gave a rave to an amp that was unavailable outside of the manufacturers prototype, and of a well known magazine that printed that nefarious rave review, would you still be happy. Or would you still think that mag lacked credibility?
It would be a data point to be assessed along with many others. It doesn't holistically discredit all reviews, all reviewers and the entire magazine.

Reactions: Bobvin
It would be a data point to be assessed along with many others. It doesn't holistically discredit all reviews, all reviewers and the entire magazine.
I disagree. It shows contempt for its readers particularly when the editor was also comprised. It shows that rag cannot and should not be trusted.

I think it goes to the rotten core of the problem that people turn a blind eye when clearly there is a culture of corruption at play. And that’s my last word on this matter. For now…

And that’s my last word on this matter. For now…
oh please god let it be true, for RRV as well, here in the Magico thread. Start your own thread on these matters.

"The MXO provides extremely transparent high/low pass filtering which relieves the main loudspeakers of the punishing low frequencies below 55Hz and sends extended low bass information to the powered subwoofers. This level of analog upper and lower range signal management improves transparency and resolution in the main loudspeakers and allows the powered subwoofers to seamlessly integrate with the main speakers."

I wish more companies would provide this, even if only as an option. Rolling off the mains not only reduces the load on woofers but also allows for more control over lower frequencies via subs to smooth bass modes.

Reactions: HenryD
Magico M9 installation with MSB electronics
267608106_4539679709412449_8216760375293716117_n.jpg

Last edited:
Probably the house of a new M9 owner?

A nice big room, but the acoustics of the right side can be problematic.
Yes, the house of a new M9 owner.

• Haha
Reactions: bonzo75 and Bobvin

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing