My feels about this forum

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Peter, one of our last concerts prior to Lockdown was at Ely. I treat two musicians who play regularly in the area, great chatting live performances with them.
Yes, the days of big venues/big performances are behind us.
But I like the fact I'm helping to support local orchestras.
Even more critical as we move to the post-Covid landscape. We all need to ensure we plug straight back into the local scene.

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
We love Cambridge. It has enough of the energy of London with none of the overcrowded streets, and fantastic live music.

And we're lucky enough to live pretty close to Cambridge, on a stretch of water even closer than the people in that photo.

One thing I have noticed. Power is way less adulterated in our low density population village. This is absolutely reflected in SQ in my system.

Better quality power is ALMOST sufficient reason to have ditched London.

But more critically, state of mind and culturing Slow Living is the aim. If only I wasn't so stressed in 2020, I might be getting that right Lol.
Just remember to take your medication Marc ;)

Reactions: bonzo75

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Well Milan, the idyllic location AND the audio space make up my medication. I just have to learn to take my walks, cycle rides and beers by the creek at least three times a day. And stop mixing my meds with the toxic side effects of destructive social media drugs intravenously.

Reactions: Lagonda

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing