New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

This one is in the refrigerator as Suns lead 113-101 with 1:58 left in game

If Giannis could have made all of his missed free throws this game would have been very close right now

• Sad
Reactions: christoph
Bucks have to find a way to stop those picks and switches ending up in their center on the Sun's guards. Too easy.

The Bucks' medical team in. 6 days IMO pulled off a minor miracle in rehabbing Giannis so well that his knee was pain free

I truly felt that he was done for the series and ws shocked to see him warming up in the pregame

He missed so many free throws that I knew he was himself again :). I have to wonder had he made those missedFT's how much closer that game could have been with perhaps a different outcome. Yet the Suns have Larry O'Brien etched in their brains as they were relentless yesterday especially watching CP3 take over the 3rd period and shoot the lights out

However as Mike reminds us, that this is a best of 7 series and I feel the 2 teams are very evenly matched until the Suns speed uptake tempo of the game

Giannis Antetokoumpo on Game 1 return: 'I did not feel pain'

The former two-time Kia MVP was a surprise starter in Game 1, putting up 20 points and 17 rebounds in his Finals debut

These series go back and forth.....usually but not always.

That's a prime example of a wishy-washy response ;)
I meant my back and forth comment, not yours Steve.....that wasn't clear when I re-read it this morning

The Bucks' medical team in. 6 days IMO pulled off a minor miracle in rehabbing Giannis so well that his knee was pain free

I truly felt that he was done for the series and ws shocked to see him warming up in the pregame

He missed so many free throws that I knew he was himself again :). I have to wonder had he made those missedFT's how much closer that game could have been with perhaps a different outcome. Yet the Suns have Larry O'Brien etched in their brains as they were relentless yesterday especially watching CP3 take over the 3rd period and shoot the lights out

However as Mike reminds us, that this is a best of 7 series and I feel the 2 teams are very evenly matched until the Suns speed uptake tempo of the game

Giannis Antetokoumpo on Game 1 return: 'I did not feel pain'

The former two-time Kia MVP was a surprise starter in Game 1, putting up 20 points and 17 rebounds in his Finals debut

Not only was Giannis pain free, he was running like a gazelle. When he made that chase down block, I felt nervous for his knee.

And oh, the knee miracle in the finals is not a first. 2008 finals, Paul Pierce went down , heard his knee pop, was carried out by 2 or 3 people to the dugout, but miraculously returned and instantly hit a 3 ball. And finished the series to be the Finals MVP.

Last edited:
On the lighter side of the Finals, my son told me about this Kendall Jenner and Devin Booker bit. :D

It's good thing the Suns didn't have to face Philly as Ben Simmons is the ex of Kendall. That would make her more emotional. :D

The Kardashians have a long history of dating and/or wedding NBA stars starting with Kim (Kris Humphries)

I wonder where poor Lamar Odom is these days I can think of at least 4-5 NBA stars involved with the dreaded "K" girls

Reactions: jadis
we all have to admit that Giannis truly sucks at the free throw line.........Game one could have gone a different direction if he had made all of those missed free throws. The fans everywhere have gotten into his head and all too often he throws up either a brick or an air ball....

Down for the count? Giannis is embracing taunts at the free throw line​

‘I focus on what I’ve got to do. I focus on myself. I focus on the task.’

Reactions: jadis
I am so happy for Nate as I thought his style of coaching was very similar to that of Monty Williams whom I felt deservedly won COTY. They need one or 2 players and they will be contenders

Hawks name Nate McMillan coach, remove interim tag
McMillan led Atlanta to 27-11 record, Eastern Conference finals appearance as interim coach in 2020-21.
Charles Odum | The Associated Press

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing