New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Along with the other points made here, Bucks need to play better perimeter defense. Trading 1.5 (Giannis at the line) or 2 vs. 3s all the time doesn't add up obviously. Suns shot 50% from 3 and this accounted for over half their points. Small ball (run at a very high level by Booker and Paul, and talented support) beats big ball these days. I'd like better balance.

Dear NBA, please move the line back a bit.

Along with the other points made here, Bucks need to play better perimeter defense. Trading 1.5 (Giannis at the line) or 2 vs. 3s all the time doesn't add up obviously. Suns shot 50% from 3 and this accounted for over half their points. Small ball (run at a very high level by Booker and Paul, and talented support) beats big ball these days. I'd like better balance.

Dear NBA, please move the line back a bit.
I've been waiting so long for that line to be moved back, or even erased, or have the line only from the top of the key and terminated it it's sides so there will be on lurkers who just stand in the corner waiting for a free shot. That should bring back the right defense.

Reactions: christoph
I've been waiting so long for that line to be moved back, or even erased, or have the line only from the top of the key and terminated it it's sides so there will be on lurkers who just stand in the corner waiting for a free shot. That should bring back the right defense.
100% with you, Gregg Popovich and many others on this. Why should a guy who hits under 40% of something be a threat?

Maybe I'm just old :)

Bucks need to make their home court a real advantage or it will be a quick death. Giannis was the only 'play', and he was the injured guy, the non-injured guys played like they were coming off injuries. I've always believed their winnability in games depends of Middleton, as Giannis will have his way. The Middleton of the Nets series should appear before its too late, and it should be in game 3. That video clip of Giannis so pumped up and riling the other players during a time out is something I've never seen before, he has passion and wants to win. The Bucks bench is composed of only 2 players who are 3 point shooters, Connaughton and Forbes, they're do or die fellows. :D

Yes, hope the Bucks get it together to make this series more interesting.
For me I love this series because the Bucks are playing great to the best of their abilities. The Suns are playing consistently great and I love the excitement from a crowd again. There’s no question the importance of the home crowd factor. Let’s see now the Bucks adjust

FWIW I watched Giannis go into his dribble, hop step and shoot from the 3 point line and manages to slam dunk the ball. His stride is massive

Reactions: christoph and jadis
well as far as the Suns winning it all we need to factor in the importance of CP3 who "HAD" been leading in the MVP ladder BUT........

Finals MVP Ladder: Devin Booker embraces spotlight, leads race after Game 2

As Chris Paul moves closer to his first NBA title, Devin Booker is on a mission to prove he's one of the best players in the league.

well as far as the Suns winning it all we need to factor in the importance of CP3 who "HAD" been leading in the MVP ladder BUT........

Finals MVP Ladder: Devin Booker embraces spotlight, leads race after Game 2

As Chris Paul moves closer to his first NBA title, Devin Booker is on a mission to prove he's one of the best players in the league.

Ironically, this is the same Booker whom Draymond Green said should go out of Phoenix so he can win, earning him a $50K tampering fee.

Reactions: jadis

Magic hire Jamahl Mosley as coach

The veteran assistant coach worked with Dallas for the past seven seasons and helped the Mavericks reach the NBA playoffs four times

A well written article. For me, the Bucks MUST win these net 2 games to stand any chance and personally I don't think they can pull it off even with a healthy Giannis

NBA Finals 2021: Can the Milwaukee Bucks get back into this series?

I guess the short of it is that Giannis needs to score 60 points if the others don't show up.

Well seems the others did show up as the Bucks are taking the game to the Suns and lead at the half

60-45

Ayton has 3 fouls

Bucks finally at home and their fans are in it

Reactions: christoph and jadis
I remain convinced that now that the arenas are packed having the home crowd is a big advantage. It’s like playing 6 against 5 with the crowd that 6th man in

I don’t see how the Bucks can lose this one

This rookie Johnson is impressive. His dunk from the foul line has to be this year's best.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing