New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I remain convinced that now that the arenas are packed having the home crowd is a big advantage. It’s like playing 6 against 5 with the crowd that 6th man in

I don’t see how the Bucks can lose this one
the hostile counting at foul line is gone, so Giannis responds with 12-15 free throws.

Good to see the Bucks making a series of it.

Reactions: christoph
From 1 game to a sweep to 1 game to a tie. What a difference a home game makes. Booker did a Middleton. Off night shooting, and pulled out way to early, imo, by his coach. I noticed too that Brooke was given lesser time and the Bucks really capitalized on their 'fast' game on small ball. Portis as a sub at center helped, with his energy, and I didn't know he was a fan favorite at home, with chants to put him in the game.

So what's the consensus here -- do we have a series or do the Suns take out the Bucks in game 4?

I'd like to see the Bucks win partly because I'm a Midwesterner who's spent some time in Milwaukee, but also because I'd like to see big ball triumph over small ball. Maybe then teams will start to rethink things.

That all said, I still think the Suns will win the series.

Last edited:
Reactions: jadis
So what's the consensus here -- do we have a series or do the Suns take out the Bucks in game 4?

I'd like to see the Bucks win partly because I'm a Midwesterner who's spent some time in Milwaukee, but also because I'd like to see big ball triumph over small ball. Maybe then teams will start to rethink things.

That all said, I still think the Suns will win the series.
I have rooted for the Bucks since the Nets series, as I have gotten to like and admire Giannis only this season. I read that Kareem said the Bucks will never win the title with this lineup, so if that is true, I am hoping he is wrong. :) Watching him talk in the post game, he is humble, and denied strongly that he is near MJ when the reporter asked him about doing 4 games of 40 points, he repeated he is no MJ. Humble guy, he is just pumped up during games with lots of extra emotions, and I never like those, but somehow I can see him doing that to either boost himself up , or his teammates. I think they have a chance if the series goes 7 games, just like the Nets series. Of course if they go 1-3, lots of it will be lost. :D

Definitely over if the Bucks lose on Wed.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and jadis
Just last year, the Bucks were swept by the Heat, and this year, they returned the favor. Last year was the continuing disappearance of playoff Giannis after bagging 2 MVPs. This year may be his turning point to maturity, of more focus on what he can do when it matters in the playoffs. Perhaps I'm getting ahead of the series, but what some expect to see , a broom job, did not happen , due to 1 game where he has the support of his teammates, particularly Middleton and Holiday, and I think Giannis found out that he can do what he wants after his 41 point performance in Game 2. Hopefully, he can keep it up and go to game 7. :D

If Giannis maintains his reborn greatness going forward this is going to be a terrific series and it seems far from over

Giannis Antetokounmpo posts back-to-back 40-point, 10-rebound Finals games

Giannis Antetokounmpo's interior dominance has lifted him into elite company on the Finals stage

I have rooted for the Bucks since the Nets series, as I have gotten to like and admire Giannis only this season.
I have rooted for the Bucks AFTER the Nets series but I liked the Greek Freak before :p

Reactions: jadis
Definitely over if the Bucks lose on Wed.
I fear so, too
But I hope they have changed the momentum in their favour

Last edited:
I fear so, too
But I hope the have changed the momentum in their favour
I am still calling the Suns in 6 however the series is so good watching Giannis and CP3 go at it for MVP honors I find it makes no difference to me who wins

I feel this could be CP3 best and only chance at a ring because competition will be greater next year and the Suns had the help of Lady Luck this year in the first 3 series due to key injuries to their opponents. I also feel Giannis is deserving as well

I feel this could be CP3 best and only chance at a ring because competition will be greater next year and the Suns had the help of Lady Luck this year in the first 3 series due to key injuries to their opponents. I also feel Giannis is deserving as well
I fully agree with you

This is one long break from a home game to another. Who will benefit from this long rest? Vegas has Bucks as 4 point favorites for game 4.

This is one long break from a home game to another. Who will benefit from this long rest? Vegas has Bucks as 4 point favorites for game 4.
and how about this to make things even more interesting......

Finals MVP Ladder: Giannis Antetokounmpo powers his way to the top after Game 3

Giannis Antetokounmpo's dominance has breathed life into Milwaukee and, potentially, his own Finals MVP case.

Reactions: christoph and jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing