New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Middleton takes over the game as the Bucks finish strong in the last 2 minutes

This series is going back to Phoenix tied at 2-2

Bucks win
109-103

Costly turnover by CP3 at the end costs the Suns the game

To me Middleton so far is the series MVP
Middleton is my guy. I keep saying this. Once he shows up, Bucks are tough to beat. I look at his face and I see hard work written all over him, on both ends. What a guy.

Reactions: christoph and rblnr
I saw the screen flashed briefly, my boyhood idol Kareem in attendance, wearing his Bucks number 33 jersey. Was that Oscar Big O beside him?

I saw the screen flashed briefly, my boyhood idol Kareem in attendance, wearing his Bucks number 33 jersey. Was that Oscar Big O beside him?
Yes it was Oscar

Reactions: jadis
It
Giannis was a non factor IMO

Middleton did it all. To me he has held the Bucks in this series.
I've seen Middleton in the past wherein he was unstoppable.

I think it's safe to say that Giannis is not going to make 4 straight 40 point games, but he did well, a quiet 26, but had 14 rebounds, 8 assists and 2 blocks, one was a critical block on Ayton with them up by only 2. He can actually play center and defend the center, as coach Bud has to use Lopez sparingly due to the fast paced game of the Suns. A bonus is the 14 points scored by Lopez in 19 minutes. Booker is amazing, and so is the rookie Cam Johnson, so much confidence for a first year man. It's a game of adjustments on both coaches, and I'm sure coach Monty will find a way to bottle up Middleton. So coach Bud should unleash the Greek Beast, again. :D

Reactions: christoph
Well, it's going back to Phoenix, so it is a good time for a home team to start losing ;) :p
You always say it better than me, Christoph. I know you are enjoying your basketball, me too. :)

You always say it better than me, Christoph. I know you are enjoying your basketball, me too. :)
You are too kind to me :oops:

Really like watching the physicality of the Bucks -- Middleton, Tucker, Holliday, Giannis, Lopez, Portis -- all of them bang, play tough D, and look for mismatches. Sidney Moncrief would have been proud of Holliday posting and backing down Booker.

And is anyone else sick of these little touch fouls on 3s?

Last edited:
Reactions: christoph and jadis
One big factor that I see as a negative is that Booker is a hot head and commits a lot of retaliatory pushes or shoves resulting in him getting into foul trouble which IMO clearly affected the 4th period of yesterday’s game.
I sense the momentum at least for now has shifted to the Bucks

Reactions: jadis and christoph
Those were (maybe not invented but most certainly) perfected by the Beard last year (or was it the year before?)
I hated him for that :mad:
VERY unsportsmanlike, almost Neymar-esque :rolleyes:

And those 3 point shooters who instantly fall down when they see a defender lunging at them. That's offensive flopping to me. :D

And those 3 point shooters who instantly fall down when they see a defender lunging at them. That's offensive flopping to me. :D
That should be called a foul as well

It those sorts of calls that make me think some refs have never played ball or have little feel for the game. I realize they may be following the rule book literally, but there is always going to be a lot of calls that rely on interpretation. So many seem not to follow the 'affected the shot' bar

Biggest game of the series tonight with the winner having a neck hold on the other

The Bucks have looked terrific in the past 2 games as Middleton IMO has emerged as the leader in the Finals MVP.

CP3 needs to start ruling the floor and Booker needs to control his emotions as he takes dumb fouls that gets him into foul trouble, forcing him to sit at the most crucial time of the game. He might be a great player but his chippy attitude should be let go as it serves no purpose

Question is who will be the road warriors.

Question is who will be the road warriors.
I think if Bucks win tonight it’s theirs to lose.
I just feel the entire momentum has shifted to the Bucks

I still like the Suns but I have no pony in the race and I would be happy for either team. If Bucks win after being down 0-2 that says a lot for their toughness

I think who will emerge as finals MVP is exciting as it seems to change with each game but for me, Middleton right now has the edge

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Middleton needs to be a road warrior tonight. I actually think Booker has a better mental makeup than CP3 who was jittery. This has been a great series.

...and Booker needs to control his emotions as he takes dumb fouls that gets him into foul trouble, forcing him to sit at the most crucial time of the game. He might be a great player but his chippy attitude should be let go as it serves no purpose
Draymond Green would probably bring out the "best" of Booker :p

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu