New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

So Team USA loses yet again in a preliminary match to Australia as the Americans seem to know only how to play offense and are getting killed with lack of defense

But here is a fact that I didn't know......MIke Brown is the coach of the Nigerian team

Mike Brown prepares to make Olympic history with Nigerian national team

I think tonight's game will be an epic performance by both teams as a Suns win gives them a choke hold on the Bucks whereas a Bucks win suddenly makes this a best 2 out of 3

and as DLS said yesterday..........As Pat Reilly once put it: the playoffs don't begin until the home team loses...

Terrific read.....there is no doubt in my mind that Giannis is everything they say he is. Ive watched him take the ball to the net and from outside the arc he can dunk the ball with merely 2 long strides many of which end with a Eurostep that the NBA has yet to figure out

I still say Suns in 6 however if Bucks win tonight, all bets are off. If it comes down to a game 7 the Suns have home team advantage which has been a deciding factor in the past 3 games. Both arenas are sold out and the fans are truly into it.

Amazing how Giannis makes his free throws at home but on the road the home team fans get into his head with their fast count as he prepares to shoot

NBA Finals 2021: The Milwaukee Bucks didn't waste another legendary performance from Giannis Antetokounmpo

Reactions: jadis
I think tonight's game will be an epic performance by both teams as a Suns win gives them a choke hold on the Bucks whereas a Bucks win suddenly makes this a best 2 out of 3

and as DLS said yesterday..........As Pat Reilly once put it: the playoffs don't begin until the home team loses...
I guess I had a a senior moment :eek:. I was so used to a game every other day that I didn't check the schedule to see it on for tomorrow night

Steve, the game is still for tomorrow night. It's a 3 day break for a home and home gig, unusual.

I guess I had a a senior moment :eek:. I was so used to a game every other day that I didn't check the schedule to see it on for tomorrow night
That's what I just mentioned. :)

And during this wait, I had to watch these Skip and Shannon tussle. :D

interesting that the MRI was only just done........

He's not happy with the Clippers medical staff but maybe stuck with them if they can't trade him. Regardless I doubt he will play much in the coming year for Clippers or anyone else

Clippers have to move on, with or without him. If I were Ballmer I would try to trade him

Reactions: christoph

He's not happy with the Clippers medical staff but maybe stuck with them if they can't trade him. Regardless I doubt he will play much in the coming year for Clippers or anyone else

Clippers have to move on, with or without him. If I were Ballmer I would try to trade him
Maybe the Raptors will take him again. :)

Fully agree

Reactions: steve williams
Middleton takes over the game as the Bucks finish strong in the last 2 minutes

This series is going back to Phoenix tied at 2-2

Bucks win
109-103

Costly turnover by CP3 at the end costs the Suns the game

To me Middleton so far is the series MVP

• Love
Reactions: christoph and jadis
Bucks just out-toughed the Suns. Won despite Giannis seemingly lost on offense after a 40 pt game.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing