New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Reactions: jadis
I think if Bucks win tonight it’s theirs to lose.
I just feel the entire momentum has shifted to the Bucks

I still like the Suns but I have no pony in the race and I would be happy for either team. If Bucks win after being down 0-2 that says a lot for their toughness

I think who will emerge as finals MVP is exciting as it seems to change with each game but for me, Middleton right now has the edge
I will be rooting for the Bucks.
And they (would have) made it more on their own :rolleyes:

Reactions: jadis
I will be rooting for the Bucks.
And they (would have) made it more on their own :rolleyes:
Well if they win one could say that the Suns had Lady Luck on their side with injuries to their opponents. I thought the same when Giannis had the knee injury. I thought he was done for the season but to see him go full throttle I would say the Suns have to rally tonight to have any chance. Remember Suns lost Saric

Reactions: christoph
Well if they win one could say that the Suns had Lady Luck on their side with injuries to their opponents. I thought the same when Giannis had the knee injury. I thought he was done for the season but to see him go full throttle I would say the Suns have to rally tonight to have any chance. Remember Suns lost Saric
Still, Lady Luck had her VERY distinct preference this year :rolleyes:

Doesn't look good for the Bucks. They are rattled, too many turnovers. And Suns are blazing hot.

The offensive firepower of the Suns is really impressive. They make shots look so easy.

This game truly proved that it’s only over when the fat lady sings. In the last minute to play the Suns closed the game to within one point on the next play book or takes the ball down court only to give it up to holiday who passes to Janice who scores.and fouled Janice misses the free-throw but Milwaukee gains the rebound.and Middleton fouled and makes only one
however
the Bucks in the end were just too much and win

123-119

Just joined in the 4th. Great game!

Yep. First game they'll be favored in

Reactions: steve williams
I only saw the first quarter so I need to watch a good recap later. The Bucks showed poise by coming from behind. Impressive.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu