New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

The Celtics are for real and IMO can win this series. I have never seen such a turnaround in the 4th quarter when the Celts went o a 20-2 scoring run White indeed has become the 6th man. It continues to be obvious to me that the 3 point shot has become the deciding influence with teams who can turn around games by raining down 3's. Last night was no exception
I'm one who am not a fan of 3 balls but as they say, it's in the league to stay and Brad as coach followed the bandwagon. It's hard to beat a team that rains a barrage of 3s, because even if you score you are still down by 1 and so on as the permutation goes. The after show analysts keep hyping that 17-0 run as an offensive avalanche which is rightfully so, but few mentioned the 5 or 6 Warrior possessions that were greatly contested by the octopus arms of the Celtics. Many times they would deflect a lob pass like they do in volleyball, causing a turnover, and a few blocks happened too during the course of the game, and even center Robert Williams would dive for the ball despite his knee soreness. These are signs of 'hunger' and the will to win a game. Robert Williams' improvement this year is a big factor in the C's success this second half of the season. He reminds me of DeAndre Jordan in his prime, has a fantastic wing span and can jump like those on a pogo stick. A very integral part of the C's defense. As I mentioned, reading all the pundits say Curry will win the MVP and hence a Warriors impending title victory made me 'not believe' that the C's can beat the Warriors in 7 games, as these are all 'experts' and even Vegas' odds are for a Warriors title. So far the only one bullish is a very biased Perk. It's not about analytics, but simply because we worn the green jersey before. The guy is getting to be very talkative, another 'improvement'. :D

Reactions: steve williams
The playoffs have been a game of who shoots the 3s more effectively.

The playoffs have been a game of who shoots the 3s more effectively.
Totally agree. I said the same here a few days ago. White for the Celts was a great acquisition

Reactions: jadis
Going back to Boston all tied 1-1

Warriors play their bench last 5 minutes

Final 107-88

so it become a best of 5 going back to Boston where Phil says the Celts don’t play that well
Correct. Always lost home games. Got their work cut out for them but if they are really hungry, they should bounce back.

I'm not getting a first hand feel of the theatrics and 'dirty plays' of Draymond Green, which I heard so much from GS' western conference rivals before. His 2 feet was on top of Brown after he fell and when Brown tried to get out of his, Draymond got mad and gave Brown a shove. Shades of Rodman's intimidation tactics.

I haven't seen any dirty tactics. The shove came as a result of something said to him by Brown.

To me Draymond Green is like Nick Beverly. He knows how to get into players' heads as his constant taunting and bickering often times results in a T to the other team. Sometimes it backfires and he is the one to get the T

He did play well I thought last night

The Finals Stat, Game 2: Live-ball turnovers burn the Celtics​

Boston coughs up 15 live-ball turnovers -- its 3rd-most in 102 games this season -- and 19 overall, gifting Golden State with 33 points in Game 2.

As for Draymond, you either love him or hate him but he does influence outcomes........

NBA Finals 2022: Draymond Green roars back, sets tone for Golden State Warriors' Game 2 win

As for Draymond, you either love him or hate him but he does influence outcomes........

NBA Finals 2022: Draymond Green roars back, sets tone for Golden State Warriors' Game 2 win

'Annoying Forward' . Good thing most forwards are not like him. It's not basketball to annoy. Few are like him or Rodman.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu