New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

No joke for the Joker.....biggest contract in NBA history. I wonder if Bronnie will be the first billion dollar contract coaxed out of Dumb ass Pelinka

Nikola Jokic signs historic 5-year extension with Nuggets​

With a record $264 million supermax contract extension, the 2-time Kia MVP is locked in with Denver through the 2027-28 season.

Reactions: christoph
A bit of a lull...

Teams deciding who they are going to sign from Summer League I guess?
And the remainder of the free agents to fill the roster.
Unless any trades come about...

Reactions: jadis
A bit of a lull...

Teams deciding who they are going to sign from Summer League I guess?
And the remainder of the free agents to fill the roster.
Unless any trades come about...
I heard the GMs are in the summer league talking face to face. But so far no blockbuster trade. Let's see tomorrow. :D

Phil, I think this will be good for the Celtics front court

Report: Danilo Gallinari agrees to 2-year deal with Boston Celtics​

The veteran forward adds more shooting to an already versatile frontcourt in Boston.

Seems that teams aren’t ready to bet the farm on a KD trade.
I think his age matters now, Steve. KD will be 38 at the expiry of this 'fresh' contract from the Nets. I feel KD signed it with full conviction that Kyrie will play a normal course of the game.

Reactions: Steve Williams

Phil, I think this will be good for the Celtics front court

Report: Danilo Gallinari agrees to 2-year deal with Boston Celtics​

The veteran forward adds more shooting to an already versatile frontcourt in Boston.
I really like Gallo, even from 2 years ago, I felt the C's would have benefitted from a big shooting forward like him.

Seems that teams aren’t ready to bet the farm on a KD trade.
And the Nets are really wide eyed greedy now, spiced up by the 10-players Gobert trade. They must be looking at 15 players. :D Which would practically pulverize a team. :D

I think his age matters now, Steve. KD will be 38 at the expiry of this 'fresh' contract from the Nets. I feel KD signed it with full conviction that Kyrie will play a normal course of the game.
Unless the Suns are able to get KD I feel his star status has taken a hit as he is on thee downslope of his career. Bottom line is he and Kyrie might be forced to playoff the Nets and that the end of the story

Unless the Suns are able to get KD I feel his star status has taken a hit as he is on thee downslope of his career. Bottom line is he and Kyrie might be forced to playoff the Nets and that the end of the story
If I were Nets management I would trade both of them to the worst teams in the league who have young players to help a rebuild. Short of that I am tired of the tail wagging the dog

Reactions: jerrybj and jadis
If I were Nets management I would trade both of them to the worst teams in the league who have young players to help a rebuild. Short of that I am tired of the tail wagging the dog
Agree 100% Steve.

And that should teach future 'star' players that you don't demand the teams follow your wishes once you are contracted to play. It is beyond the employer-employee relationship, what these players are doing now. They've gotten away way too much and it's time to bring them back to orbit. Kyrie and Simmons are the worst models of this behavior.

Interesting that all the stories have a common denominator and that is a certain agent who is friends with LeBron (and represents him)as well as representing most of these other stars. He IMO has reaked havoc on the league

• Angry
Reactions: christoph and jadis
Interesting that all the stories have a common denominator and that is a certain agent who is friends with LeBron (and represents him)as well as representing most of these other stars. He IMO has reaked havoc on the league
200% agree, Steve. I couldn't have said that better.

Reactions: christoph
Fabulous read with some interesting rule changes.....

NBA approves harsher penalty for 'take' fouls, makes Play-In Tournament permanent​

Commissioner Adam Silver also addresses trade demands by NBA stars, Brittney Griner's detainment in Russia and more following Board of Governors' meeting.

from the news in sports today, it seems that Donovan Mitchell could be headed to the Knicks and in a possible 4 way trade KD heads to Phoenix with possibly Ben Simmons

I was amazed to discover than Donovan Mitchell is only 25 years old

So Ayton basically walked and signed a Max contract with the Pacers. So is the door open now for KD and Ben Simmons to go to the Suns

I'm happy for Ayton. Unless the Suns fill the hole created I can't see them beating the Warriors in the WC

Report: Deandre Ayton agrees to max offer sheet with Pacers
The former No. 1 overall pick will find out within 48 hours whether Phoenix will match the offer.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing