New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Word is LeBron and his agent want to outdo these part owners and is lobbying to buy the NBA o_O (just kidding)
Well, LeBron has been a playing as a point forward which is basically him as 'coach' wants to do. I just have to admire the true head coach who can grab his wrist and say , listen, I want you to play the 4 position like Karl Malone and let a real smaller PG do his job. I'm not even sure Spoestra was able to do that. :D James is also a 'playing GM' as opposed to a playing coach, so to think that one day he will own the league like Vince McMahon does the WWF is not really that ridiculous. (my own joke). :D

• Haha
Reactions: Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Not to belabor the point BUT James and his business partner Maverick Carter are both investors of the Fenway Sports Group, which owns the Red Sox, Liverpool FC, the Pittsburgh Penguins and RFK Racing.:eek:
He would be like Mike if he owns the Cleveland Cavaliers. There's no place like home. But he bolted his home town team and came back, and bolted again. :D

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
He would be like Mike if he owns the Cleveland Cavaliers. There's no place like home. But he bolted his home town team and came back, and bolted again. :D
Never say never.

Reactions: jadis

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Not to belabor the point BUT James and his business partner Maverick Carter are both investors of the Fenway Sports Group, which owns the Red Sox, Liverpool FC, the Pittsburgh Penguins and RFK Racing.:eek:
Time to unlove Liverpool, then? :rolleyes:

• Haha

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
  • Wow

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

1 hr ago•1 min read

LeBron James shines with 42 points, 16 rebounds in first Drew League game since 2011​

Kyrie Irving was also scheduled to play in the opening game of the day but did not appear​

[

By Sam Quinn

1 hr ago•1 min read

Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James joined Chicago Bulls forward DeMar DeRozan on the same team at the Drew League on Saturday in Los Angeles, as James led the MMV Cheaters with 42 points and 16 rebounds in a thrilling 104-102 win against Black Pearl Elite.47 mins ago

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
James is trying to prove something, and Kyrie, not surprisingly, did not show up.

Steve Williams

1 hr ago•1 min read

LeBron James shines with 42 points, 16 rebounds in first Drew League game since 2011​

Kyrie Irving was also scheduled to play in the opening game of the day but did not appear​

[

By Sam Quinn

1 hr ago•1 min read.

Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James joined Chicago Bulls forward DeMar DeRozan on the same team at the Drew League on Saturday in Los Angeles, as James led the MMV Cheaters with 42 points and 16 rebounds in a thrilling 104-102 win against Black Pearl Elite.47 mins ago
Do we really care :eek:

christoph

Dec 11, 2015

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James joined Chicago Bulls forward DeMar DeRozan on the same team at the Drew League on Saturday in Los Angeles, as James led the MMV *Cheaters* with 42 points and 16 rebounds in a thrilling 104-102 win against Black Pearl Elite.47 mins ago
I NOTED the name of his TEAM, the MMV CHEATERS. :D

Steve Williams

And the Lakers with no where to go and no hope of being competitive continue to go from the frying pan to the fire....

What if a Kyrie Irving-Russell Westbrook trade actually happens?

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Shaq's son will have a really tall job ahead. He's only 6'8", to start with. :D

• Haha
Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Looking at the summer league rookies I am amazed as to how many of these players' fathers also played in the NBA

"Like father, like son"

I can hardly wait for Bronny :eek:
Bronny is even smaller, 6'2". He's got to have some skills that Steph doesn't have to shine in the NBA. He's going to play PG, the favorite position as his father, who might designate him to be the PF. :D

Steve Williams

Bronny is even smaller, 6'2". He's got to have some skills that Steph doesn't have to shine in the NBA. He's going to play PG, the favorite position as his father, who might designate him to be the PF. :D
well let's not forget that his father is
Player
Coach
General manager
Team owner
Best friend is ruining the league

Nah,I'll stop here as I don't want indigestion before I have my breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: christoph and jadis

Steve Williams

LeBron is pumping his chest again with his war cry.....nothing but posturing on his part. There is no war cry on the Lakers team this year as they are doomed until LeBron exits the team once and for all. To me it is "crying the obvious". But this is the same Perkins who claimed the Lakers would win 70 games and the championship. Perkins was terrible as a player and next to Jalen Rose is my least favorite basketball commentator

Perk: LeBron is sending a message to Lakers with 'win-or-bust' comment

Reactions: christoph

Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jerrybj

Feb 27, 2022
New Zealand
James Harden's renegotiated contract meant The 76ers could get Tucker and House.

Why the heck didn't Lebron and Russell do the same?
(They may not be worth their contracts at this stage of their career).
I don't get it. It's not like they really need the money.
Especially when you hear players say 'Winning a championship is the only thing that matters."
Why not put your money where your mouth is, or your game where your money is.
Imagine if they both dropped $10million.
A few nice pieces could be brought in/bought in for $20 million.
And perhaps they could even be a contender to get out of the first round.

Although if Westbrook did drop money, it could just mean it's easier to trade him.

Last edited:
Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing