New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

turn around is fair play

GSW of yesteryear showed up. They are unbeatable when Steph and Klay are hitting threes.
Series even as they go back to LA
As AD goes so go the Lakers and he was missing everything
Final GSW-127-100

Two games. Two blowouts

Reactions: christoph
turn around is fair play

GSW of yesteryear showed up. They are unbeatable when Steph and Klay are hitting threes.
Series even as they go back to LA
As AD goes so go the Lakers and he was missing everything
Final GSW-127-100

Two games. Two blowouts
That's the scary good side of the Warriors. They have weapons, seasoned weapons. Curry with those falling down twisted acrobatic 3s, I mean who does that consistently it's a common sight. But, it's 1-1 and anything can happen. The Lakers have Jack N, not D, at court side. LOL

Last edited:
Jack D went fishing with his Pacers long time ago hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: jadis
Kerr pushed the right button is starting JaMychal Green, who was undrafted and played in the G League and then played with 4 teams in the last 4 years. First time to see him play today and he looked like the Austin Reaves of the Warriors. Kept hitting those open 3s for 15 points. Kuminga could be another secret weapon in the future, the kid is said to be raring to play, and he can fly. :D

And I didn't know that Tristan Thompson is on the Lakers roster. During the last minutes trash time, I was asking my son why LeBron was still in the game. Then he told me that wasn't LeBron, that's Tristan Thompson. The power of friendship, ala JR Smith. :D

Much closer game but Boston regains home court with a 114-102 win over Sixers. The highlight of the game was Joel Embiid stomping on Grant Williams face. I thought his nose was crushed but looked more like a bad mouth injury as there was blood everywhere

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: christoph and jadis
Much closer game but Boston regains home court with a 114-102 win over Sixers. The highlight of the game was Joel Embiid stomping on Grant Williams face. I thought his nose was crushed but looked more like a bad mouth injury as there was blood everywhere
That's a better effort by the Celtics. Their defense on Harden is the key. Embiid cannot be stopped, so they need to make sure the others don't torch them with hot shooting.

Phil did you see the replay in slow mo of Embiid crushing Williams face. I think the Celtics might have 2 in masks :oops: next game
Yes Steve. That was a painful bump, accidentally. But I think Grant played after that. Good thing he's now in the rotation. He's got some fire in him.

Three games….. three blowouts as this game was all Heat and all Butler

Heat goes up 2-1

Final Miami 105-86
Heat 2 games from being in the ECF. Lowry has suddenly woke up, as a bench player. The the Heat continues their upset binge with their 5 undrafted players in the rotation. Shades of Riley's Knicks team in the 90s.

Game 3 was all Lakers other than a brief GSW lead. l'm convinced that as AD goes, so goes the Lakers. What is interesting is that statistics show that in all series, AD performs better in odd games rather than the even games. He was ferocious tonight as Lakers are wiping the floor with the Warriors. JackD201 was right on the other day when he said the Warriors are too old and too small to beat the Lakers . I've called Lakers in 6 unless AD loses focus

Lakers lead 98-72 with 9 minutes left in game

• Wow
Heat 2 games from being in the ECF. Lowry has suddenly woke up, as a bench player. The the Heat continues their upset binge with their 5 undrafted players in the rotation. Shades of Riley's Knicks team in the 90s.
Game 3 was all Lakers other than a brief GSW lead. l'm convinced that as AD goes, so goes the Lakers. What is interesting is that statistics show that in all series, AD performs better in the even games rather than the odd games. He was ferocious tonight as Lakers are wiping the floor with the Warriors. JackD201 was right on the other day when he said the Warriors are too old and too small to beat the Lakers . I've called Lakers in 6 unless AD loses focus

Lakers lead 98-72 with 9 minutes left in game
just a thought....has a 7th place team and an 8th place team ever completed for the championship :cool:...but I'm way ahead of myself :rolleyes:

Lakers seem invincible at home and they already snatched a win at Chase Center. Tonight they proved they can play some darn good basketball as they had as much as a 34 point lead in the 4th period

Final Lakers 127-97 !!!

Lakers go up 2-1

• Wow
That's where adjustments come in. The loser of the last game usually do some adjustments. Let's see. Game 4 in LA will be the biggest test of Curry's career. As I have said, I never wrote him off in the playoffs. They won 2 road games in Sacramento when they were so poor in road games this season. Well, they need a road win, and that's just to tie. Uphill climb. They beat the Kings in 7 and the Kings were supposedly the ones to run rings around them. Interesting series. As Fishfood said, the winner of this is in the NBA Finals. I agree. :)

Last edited:
I was pleasantly surprised that Hubie Brown is still on the broadcast team when I heard his voice in the Heat/Knicks game. I love the way he does analysis of the game. Great to see him so active in the game. He's covered many decades of the NBA as a coach.

Last edited:
Lakers/GSW

If Curry and Klay catch fire, is still a possible win for GSW.

I didn't watch game two. Wondered if AD conserved a bit of energy for game three? Not minutes wise.
Was pleased to see Lonnie Walker IV get some quality minutes.
I like that the team is winning games, and not LeBron.
He's placing trust in them, which is being rewarded.

I was critical of D'Angelo Russell in the first 2-3 games of the Memphis series.
Was thinking they should start Shroder. That's changes; he's flicked the switch.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu